Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Comment

Coffee drinks Chuck Norris to wake up in the morning.

Comment

I could read these damn things all day long

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          :moron::gives:
          just adding one more to your post total, dumbass? you're an idiot

Comment

The last words Gandhi ever heard were, "Take a dirt-nap, asshole." Who uttered these immortal lines? As if you have to ask.

Chuck Norris once asked a person how to get to the gym, after the person told him, Chuck roundhouse kicked him in the face for telling him what to do.

When he was a baby, Chuck Norris dropped his mother on her head. She never refused her breast milk to him again.

Chuck Norris can lick his elbow.

Comment

lol

Comment

/\ eat shit and choke on it fuckboy......:rofl:

Fucking retard. Now that's what I call mature. What the fuck is your problem? If you can't contribute to the discussion or at least keep your post on topic, than FUCK OFF!!!!! You post some of the most innane bullshit on this board. I'm sick of your stupid comments. Half of your posts are in the sex and relationship forum and most of the other half are just like the horseshit you just posted. And don't bother posting some fucking lame ass shit about you think it's funny or you love it cause that's so fucking old. I can't wait to read what kind of macho man bullshit you come up with in response to this one.

Comment

Why can't we all get along? :elephant:

Comment

:laughnew: you're a tool...lol....My bad that I've been posting in the sex forum lately...I'm so sorry I get ass from my GF and you don't....Go get your dildo and shove it up your BF's ass and stop being so damn sensitive you sissy boy...:rofl:

At first I was just fucking with you, but now you're just being a complete dumbass....lmao...
                    Who says I don't get ass from my fiance? I don't get my jollies blabbing about my girl's anatomy or my fetishes to the world. I have alot more respect for her and myself than that.

Come on now..."BF's ass" "sensitive" "sissy boy"...if all else fails call him a fag. Is that all you got? You can't even come up with a decent insult? That's pathetic. Do you have anything to say that doesn't make you sound like you're 13? You flame just about everybody on this board and say "Oh, I'm just fucking with you." You're not funny and I find most of what you have to say useless and ignorant. If they want to put up with your shit, that's up to them. I'm not going to. Anybody can post stupid shit like that. Post whatever you want, but leave me the fuck alone. I'm done with this.

Comment

I hope you two proved your points. What ever that was...

Comment

Working...
                      X