Jacksonville, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pudgy-R
    eclipse on st johns ave is loaded with hottness :)
    Last night was some kind of goth night--not exactly my scene.
    My exciting night was watching the Olympics from my hotel bedroom--guess I was too tired from Friday night in Mpls, which was absolutely amazing but sad as hell at the same time--personal reasons. :bawl:
    It was better than anything Jacksonville could've had to offer anyway. I think I'll check out the Landing tonight--I saw a Hooters down there!

Comment

Is there a Dave&Busters around there?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        Is there a Dave&Busters around there?
        Yeah, a couple miles south. I just ate like crap on Friday though. I can't eat there, but hanging out playing games would be alright. I love the realistic racing games!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
          Hooters here won't allow you to wait on tables if you get overweight....they make you seat people until you lose it. But they do pay for your gym membership.
          I see alot of the Hooter girls at my gym....whether Hooter's pays for it or not, I'm not sure. Seeing as how most of them are college kids they have the option to work out at the Leach Center, for free I think, on campus as long as they have student ID.
          Last edited by bad14u; 02-21-06, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Bullet proof vest?

Reason I say that, my uncle was shot at when he was there last...
            I was proposioned for a scarp when I was 13 years old. They wouldin't fuck with me now I tell you.

Comment

Working...
            X