No announcement yet.

GF cheated with a girl this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't let other people turn you into someon you wouldn't respect/like. A healthy relationship shouldn't be about power imbalances, they are no good for either side. just my $.02 in a worls where pennies are obsolete.

good luck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
      Cheat on her, sleep with them both, paybacks - why bother with any of that? Why stoop to her level? Wouldn't it be easier to drop it all, be done with it, and just move on?
      gota agree. It sounds like you got to much shit goin on atm anyway why try and start more? just drop it and move on sounds like the best plan to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
        why bother ffitnessbrat your a woman so youll never never understand the whole sleepin with two girls thing. but i agree with the rest not worth the time to get payback just dump her. (after you sleep with both)
        I agree, I wasnt saying to do them to get back at her, it just seems like a good way to bang 2 chicks, especially if they are into it too.
        Youre not going to be able to be friends with her again regardless, make some friends (guys) at the gym, then you'll have someone to hang out with and people to keep you motivated.

Comment

Shutup Rado, we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...:D

Comment

I am done with chicks for now... man nothing but problems. Most of which are my fault.

I am done.

Comment

Originally posted by twizzbeats
              I am done with chicks for now..
              :gay: :ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
                i know i know , but you guys dont know my situation....

i am stranded in this town alone now that my wife left me.... aside from starting to want to date her... she has been a very good friend to me....

we started out just hanging out going to bars to shoot pool... she would make me dinners.... all because she knew I was all alone and wanted to be a friend to me. I can not just walk away from her as a friend.... its just not happening.
                I know the feeling bro.

My advice is not to take her serious anymore, I mean if she cheats at the start of the relationship when everything is good, imagine later on when the relationship isnt new anymore.

And yes......... pictures ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  Shutup Rado, we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...we want pictures...:D

Once again.........

:agree: :bravonew:

But on a more serious note, I definitely think you should move on bro. She obviously isn't the woman you really thought she was and that basically means that she isn't the woman you really have feelings for. I would definitely give the whole being single thing a little more time and enjoy your time alone and do all the things in life you always wanted to do but couldn't because of your significant other. Keep your head up bro, you gave me great advice and I'm sure you know what the right thing to do is!

Comment

thanks for the advice everyone...

i am still going to hang out with her, but more as a friend with benefits..... i am going to step back and be less involved. but i can still be friends with her, and still hit it.

I will also keep my options open should something arise.

Comment

lxorl -- you never told me about this!!! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        X2 :usausausa

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
                          thanks for the advice everyone...

i am still going to hang out with her, but more as a friend with benefits..... i am going to step back and be less involved. but i can still be friends with her, and still hit it.

I will also keep my options open should something arise.

thats cool chillin with her and all bro, but nothing more. I agree with all them, if she did this early, now imagine what she can/will do.

Im feeling like shit now too, but being single is my best option right now to focus on things i need to do. I tried talking to other girls out there, but it aint the same. I still have this thing about my ex, that i cannot forget. I dont wanna see or make the other girls feel like rebounds. Dont wanna hurt myself or even them.

also, i agreem, we need pictures. :)

Comment

because i have not talked to you since the weekend.

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                            lxorl -- you never told me about this!!! :(

Comment

someone doesn't have to spend the night to "talk it out." unless of course they were talking with their other lips... sorry for the crudeness, but that speaks volumes. I bet if you said you were going out of town again and checked her place, her g/f's car would be parked a block away. t-r-o-u-b-l-e, and the more you become emotionally involved the harder it's going to be to face the reality at the end of the trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X