Rado, I found a men's salon for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
    So I guess that means you don't wear one either?
    Nope not an Urban Cowboy, not a horse around here for miles just a shit load of people

Comment

I don't even know who that is :hmmm:

Comment

Do you get the happy ending?

Comment

I don't even know who that is :hmmm:
          watch an episode of the sopranoes..

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            My gf does that for me:D

:bj: :pink:

That's what happens when you take care of yourself so well.

I initially posted this thread jokingly but I'm really surprised at how so many of the guys here have issues with personal grooming and being a little pampered. I'm glad at least a few of you take the time to look and feel good for yourselves, you deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
              I initially posted this thread jokingly but I'm really surprised at how so many of the guys here have issues with personal grooming and being a little pampered. I'm glad at least a few of you take the time to look and feel good for yourselves, you deserve it.
              I guess that's what I don't understand. I don't have issues with personal grooming and I do take the time too look good and feel good. I don't need pampering for that, that's all. I don't see that in order to look and feel good you need to take it to one extreme with the metro stuff. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                I guess that's what I don't understand. I don't have issues with personal grooming and I do take the time too look good and feel good. I don't need pampering for that, that's all. I don't see that in order to look and feel good you need to take it to one extreme with the metro stuff. Just my opinion.

Not saying that anyone HAS to but it's nice to have the option if it's something you enjoy.

At my house I like to take a bubble bath almost every night. My husband does not, however he likes to use the hot tub. I think it's just a mental thing...like the bath is girly but the hot tub is not.

The spa I posted a link to offers wine and beer, has tv's with news, sports, whatever guys like to watch, they can get a head or shoulder massage when they get their hair cut...what's wrong with enjoying yourself a little like that?

My father was very masculine, definitely not "metrosexual." He owned an Irish pub in NY but he felt it was very important for servers to have clean, neat hands so he went for manicures. No polish, but his nails and cuticles were kept neat, hard to do when you also do home renovations and clean a lot of pots and pans. He also always wore a dress shirt and tie every day at work. He also went to the little Asian girl for weekly massages. LOL

Comment

From the website:

Each visit to HairM is guaranteed to make you feel like a king.

That is our mission. To do this we offer a laid back environment (this is no stuffy spa) where you can unwind and reenergize. You may find yourself so comfortable you hang out longer than your appointment! The hostess will greet you at the front bar and offer you your choice of beverage. Choose from two beers on tap, wine, premium coffee & tea, bottled water or soda. If you are early, you can catch up on the news or game highlights at the bar or dive into one of the many magazines appealing to men (there's no Glamour mags at HairM). Enjoy a cigar from our selection while you surf the Internet with our wi-fi connection. If you are getting a hair service you may continue watching your own private satellite TV or catch up with your favorite hair technician. Stop back in for another visit anytime for a free neckline trim.

Comment

I have been out of town for six days and I see that nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by twizzbeats
                      I have been out of town for six days and I see that nothing has changed.

Where ya been?

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
                        Just for reference, since some of you sissy mary's don't have a clue.

THIS is where a man get's a haircut. No fucking styling, no fingernail polish, and no homo facials.

that really looks like the place i got my hair cut before in jersey hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                          I like massages, fuck you who don't :P
                          Don't get me wrong, I like massages too. I just don't have any desire to have anything else done. I'm all for massages. I usually end up being sore after because they're usually working on knots. I sit at a computer all day so the muscles between my shoulder blades and my traps tend to get pretty tight.

I don't get pedicures or manicures but I don't look like Sasquatch either. There's a difference between a guy who keeps himself well groomed and clean cut and a guy who likes to be pampered. Whatever floats your boat and puts the cream in your twinkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                            I'm glad at least a few of you take the time to look and feel good for yourselves, you deserve it.
                            You dont have to get your nails done and get facials to look and feel good. Im all about looking good but it will be a cold day in hell before you find me getting a facial. IMO, thats not taking care of yourself, that is feminine.

I guess im old school, I dunno.

Comment

I was in MESA Arizona

Comment

Working...
                              X