Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer of Souls?

Slayer of Souls,

Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?
    You come on this forum and attempt to school everyone with your “vast” bodybuilding knowledge. It is plainly evident to everyone that you are simply finding others work on other forums, and then splicing it together and passing it off as your work. I know for a fact that several of your “very informative” posts have been deleted for their plagiarism qualities. First off there is no need to repeat information, which you seem very adept at doing. And second of all, we sure as hell do not need to read the information from three articles written by three different people all far more knowledgeable and more into bodybuilding than you have ever been, that has been spliced together and then claimed by you. Quit attempting to school the people on this site, and start trying to learn rather than compiling articles. Perhaps even implement some of this information you are cutting and pasting and use it to grow a bit. You appear to weigh roughly 180, which does not give you much credibility in my book. Do you even lift? Perhaps less searching on bodybuilding.com/professional muscle and more exercise/eating.

That being said, perhaps I should use your “Slayer’s Guide To Lean Bulking
    , since it has seemed to work so well for you.

Honestly, what authority do you have to write a bulking or dieting article for that matter?
    You attempt to pass yourself off as an academic and or hardcore bodybuilder but all you have shown to support that is information from other people. (Although your sunglasses picture was quite impressive).

As I have said before, Perhaps you over abundance of posts may have gotten you mod status on other less legitimate boards (bulk nutrition), but perhaps you should attempt to earn respect here, rather than telling everyone what is correct.

In closing, we do not give a fuck about your extremely enlightened outlook on life. You are 19-20 years old; do not have enough life experience to know everything, especially what the nature of man is. Perhaps if you spent more time talking to people, especially females, then you might not be quite so fucking annoying.

In closing: Get laid and find a music or philosophy forum. It has been fun reading your bogus academic posts, but get some credibility.

Later chump.

>You come on this forum and attempt to school everyone with your “vast” bodybuilding knowledge.
    Isnt that the purpose of a forum? To exchange information?

> It is plainly evident to everyone that you are simply finding others work on other forums, and then splicing it together and passing it off as your work. I know for a fact that several of your “very informative” posts have been deleted for their plagiarism qualities.

There are only two posts that I am aware of which have been deleted
    1)Posting an Ebook. Deleted for posting of copyrighted material which violates the fair use act. Honest mistake.
    2)AAS - Stuides, profiles etc..

> Quit attempting to school the people on this site.
    I am not attempting to school people on this site, the reason I came here was to learn and share my information.

I kept my guide to bulking in the beginner section, if you have any suggestions then post it. The reason I called it provisional was to hear suggestions and develop it further.

> Which does not give you much credibility in my book.

Do I care?

>That being said, perhaps I should use your “Slayer’s Guide To Lean Bulking
    , since it has seemed to work so well for you.

Go ahead.

>In closing, we do not give a fuck about your extremely enlightened outlook on life.
    I don’t care if you don’t give a fuck about my outlook on life obviously I am still young and have a shit load to learn, have I ever denied that?

Comment

following that up...I think you need to tone down your condescending attitude a bit. You don't need to call everyone out and make them post their pics. You don't need to bash when we started using AAS. You're not ahead of the learning curve. I'm older than you are, I've been in the iron game longer than you have, and I'm sure as hell not ahead of the learning curve. What are you going to get out of this forum if you just post article after article, telling us what you know, instead of trying to get something out of this community of knowledge?

and on a more personal level, with regards to your post about your busy life and no g/f (http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...tcount=38)...a girlfriend, fiancée or wife is about complementing your life, not interrupting it. I was single for quite some time, and I spent the other part of the time dating the wrong girls. Now I couldn't be with a better girl. We're both busy as can be, we both work 2 or more jobs, we both train, diet, and compete, she at the national level, she's in grad school...lighten up a bit here, a girl isn't about complicating your life, or 100 of your daytime minutes every month, or another chore to do...it's a way to enrich your life, someone to share your life with, to grow close to...

If you think we're wrong, please take a minute, look over your threads and think about what kind of opinion of you you're leaving with us

Comment

I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just trying to help you, I think you will get a lot more out of this forum if you change your outlook on things a bit

Comment

Exactly,
          You post as if all of us are idiots that have so much to learn from you. If that is true and you have so much to offer, post a picture of yourself and I will gladly concede. But you and I both know that your physique does not back up the amount of arrogant bullshit you post on this forum.

Again post a picture where you don’t look like you weigh 180 (if those sunglasses weigh 15 pounds), and then perhaps you wont be looked upon as such a phony.

Until then, I will be laughing my ass off at you ridiculously unsubstantiated attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
            I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just trying to help you, I think you will get a lot more out of this forum if you change your outlook on things a bit

:bravonew:

Last I checked, we are all here to learn and "discuss."(Except maybe unless we are in Rado's World...then i guess everything is free game :ghey: )

go Yankees is right on key in his previous post and a girlfriend is definately not a "burden" or "headache" but rather a compliment or even supplement to your life. I knwo many who could only dream of a girl like his. :loveheart

Comment

Understood, I value your honesty.

Comment

ya ive had enough of this guy and his prostigations

Comment

thread locked. take this kind of thing to pm.

Comment

i will unlock this thread and move it to the disagreement forum..

Comment

Man...this thread sucks! It seems as though people on gear eventually turn into assholes. That being said, I will stay off the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                        Man...this thread sucks! It seems as though people on gear eventually turn into assholes. That being said, I will stay off the stuff.
                        Gear has nothing to do with it bro. Some people just use it as an excuse

Comment

Wow

btw, good call on the move and reopen bouncer
                          Last edited by ROCKILLER; 04-17-06, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I may in the minority here but I didn't really see what's so egregiously offensive about SOS's postings. I think that the public excoriation of SOS is rather unseemly and not in keeping with the spirit of this board, as laid out in items 1 and 2 of Sana's post below:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...62&postcount=1

Comment

I don't know whats thread you guys are referring to but he semmed like an ok guy to me

Comment

Working...
                              X