No announcement yet.

My mom got a new puppy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were figuring he was some sort of beagle and coon dog mix. My mom's taking him to the vet today or tomorrow, depending on when she can get the appointment, so we will know more after that.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
      Awesome Bro...your mom is super cool to do that! The pup looks quite content where he is. Now....what the heck are yall feeding your boy??? Geez...I bet the Longhorns are looking at him already for a future recruit! :P
      He's a good natural gainer. We just give him his whey(the whey in the formula :D) and his baby food and he grows. He has probably started slowing down now. Since he can pretty much crawl(it's like a military crawl) he's at that stage now.

Comment

That's a cute pup bro. I fucking hate to think about the pieces of shit that just bring animals in the country and drop them off and basically leave them for dead. That's a very nice thing your mom did taking the pup in and giving it a home!

And DAMN your son is big already. I remember in your signature when you had the countdown until his birth and now look at him......He definitely looks like he's going to be getting his height from the mother's side.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          He's a good natural gainer. We just give him his whey(the whey in the formula :D) and his baby food and he grows. He has probably started slowing down now. Since he can pretty much crawl(it's like a military crawl) he's at that stage now.
          :laughnew: Enjoy that crawl while you can, before long he will be running all over the place, getting into everything. My son and I were watching the movie, "Dodgeball", yesterday and the next thing I know he had went and picked up one of his hard, rubber balls and drilled me in the side of the head with it! I think Chase will make a good pitcher or QB one day, because that little fella is pretty damn acurate!

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
            :laughnew: Enjoy that crawl while you can, before long he will be running all over the place, getting into everything. My son and I were watching the movie, "Dodgeball", yesterday and the next thing I know he had went and picked up one of his hard, rubber balls and drilled me in the side of the head with it! I think Chase will make a good pitcher or QB one day, because that little fella is pretty damn acurate!
            :laughnew: That would have been funny as shit to see. Give him a high five from me :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
              :laughnew: That would have been funny as shit to see. Give him a high five from me :D
              :laughnew: Funny thing is, when he did it, I looked over and he was laughing at me and I looked at him and said..."Good Shot!"...and he came over and gave me the high five. He knew I was proud of him! :dancingne

Comment

How much is the baby weighing Shibby?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                  How much is the baby weighing Shibby?
                  On the 14th he was 23lb 14oz.

Comment

So my mom took the puppy to the vet yesterday. The vet thinks he is a mix between a beagle and a cow dog. Probably get to be about 40lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X