finished pool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finished pool.

i know this is not a swimming pool site but i feel you guys and FB are like family so i wanted to share my pictures!
    Attached Files

please excuse the weeds growin in the back of the wall. thats next landscaping.

Comment

oh im retarted i ment to put this in general chat can someone move for me please. sorry.

Comment

Wow! That's awesome!

Comment

:smooch:

the thread is moved....;)

Your pool is very nice. I'm jealous! It's like 90 degrees here - I wanna swim!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
            :smooch:

the thread is moved....;)

Your pool is very nice. I'm jealous! It's like 90 degrees here - I wanna swim!
            you can only come over and swim if you go in the make out cave with me! :doggy: :bravonew:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
              you can only come over and swim if you go in the make out cave with me! :doggy: :bravonew:

I thought you'd never ask! :loveheart I'll bring my rebel flag bikini :elephant:

Comment

damn nice pool.

Comment

Sounds like hugh hefner's grotto. Frickin tight dude. And perfect just in time for this hot cali weather.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                    Sounds like hugh hefner's grotto. Frickin tight dude. And perfect just in time for this hot cali weather.
                    I thought it looked like a picture of one his pools I had seen too - very suave - what exactly is in the "makeout cave"? Are there jets, seats or anything like that?

Comment

seriously jealous, hell of a job man

Comment

nice... A good pool in the summer is priceless. I spend a hour a day by mine. Enjoy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                          I thought it looked like a picture of one his pools I had seen too - very suave - what exactly is in the "makeout cave"? Are there jets, seats or anything like that?
                          yes there is a bench and it has 2 jets also.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                            yes there is a bench and it has 2 jets also.
                            Too cool...

Comment

Damn bro that is sweet. So when are you inviting the SM family over for a swim??

Comment

Working...
                              X