Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
    Did you know Titus bro?

I sometimes wonder if Titus takes the brunt of all of their faults despite the public not knowing what she could be capable of. I have known some serioulsly manipulative/vindictive women who have an uncanny ability of making themselves look perfect while their significant others take the heat for every little thing that went wrong in their lives.
    I didnt know him. I agree with what your saying 100%. Titus has a long history though that goes back before kelly. He has been in trouble his whole life. Kelly on the other hand had never been in trouble with the law until this murder case.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Come to Miami, where a 1/1.5 condo that's 1K SF in size sells for $485K :rolleyes:

All about the highrise bldgs these days:rofl: I'm looking to buy since I only signed my lease for another 7 months here in Aventura Williams Island. Well thus far, I'm looking to spend around $685K for a 2/2.5 in Sunny Isles(which is about 1.5miles away, on the other side of the bridge) on Collins Avenue, next to the Trump Towers....Need I say more to give it away where I may live:)

guess u want afuckin cookie now?

:thumbsdow

im gonna come sabotage your house puto!!!

LOL

Comment

ugly lol u only wish so ud have something els eother than my shitty typign to make fun of me lol and crack does kill thats why i shoot anabolical steroids so i cna get huge liek you LOL ;)

j/k fagger im actually gonna be down miami again in a week buddy of mine got a house down there so ill be coolin out down there for a few weeks gonan be lookin for for a new crib in the neghboring area !

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
          thats why i shoot anabolical steroids so i cna get huge liek you
          :laughnew:

Comment

Working...
          X