Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibby
    I just posted the first pic that came up :sillyfu:
    sure, i can just see you going to a place and going, "can i have a cheethhh steak". :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Its pieces of steak cut very thin on a roll. Usually cheese, fried onions, and sweet peppers.
      That sounds like an ideal lunchbreak meal for a shopping trip which is what we'll be doing, cool, the lady can have a 6" and I'll get the footlong version. :nerdnew:

Comment

I think your thinking about a piece os steak with cheese. lol. Its weird how I assume that everyone knows what a cheesesteak is.

Its pieces of steak cut very thin on a roll. Usually cheese, fried onions, and sweet peppers. Thats the philly/NY way. Copycats around the US have added there own twist and put lettuce and Mayo and all that crap on it but a real cheesesteak only has the basics like I mentioned.

:drool: That looks damn good and nasty at the same time. It would taste like heaven goin in, but come out like hell. :rofl:

Comment

fuck tha ti aint a big fan of cheese steaks and it aint like ive eatin sum bogus shit ive eatin at pats in philly one of the old school mofos wit it and i still think its jsut bullshit my fav fast food is white castles ill eat them all fuckin day if i could get away wit otu shitting my pants lol there so FUCKIGN GOOOOD DAMNIT! if yous mutha fuckers neve rhad a w/c burger yous need to try at least once in ur pathetic lives lol

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
            fuck tha ti aint a big fan of cheese steaks and it aint like ive eatin sum bogus shit ive eatin at pats in philly one of the old school mofos wit it and i still think its jsut bullshit my fav fast food is white castles ill eat them all fuckin day if i could get away wit otu shitting my pants lol there so FUCKIGN GOOOOD DAMNIT! if yous mutha fuckers neve rhad a w/c burger yous need to try at least once in ur pathetic lives lol
            Pats is garbage. They use cheeze whiz. Thats not a cheese steak. As far as White Castle goes, well your just a fucking tool. Burgers the size of a quaters are not my thing. you have to eat 100 of them to feel like you have eaten. neve rmind the fact that you smell like onions for about 4 days after.

Comment

The Spotted Pig, The burger joint @ The Parker Meridien
              and NY Burger Co are top notch places for burgers...try to get to Ferrara's for Cannolis and Magnolia Bakery for cupcakes....as for pancakes im not really sure

Comment

bounce rur an idiot they been in business for liek a fuckin million years its better than ginos and for white castle if u coudl eat 100 id think u were the man but u cant hanlde a sack of ten so u jsut a fuckign punk cunt who cant hang in the castle u aint no jersey mofo witout likign the castle u fucking bitch ;)
                \

p.s. those fucking onions are fuckign good and there shakes are fuckign bangin!

Comment

here is a Lombardi's Pizza. its about 4 feet across. lol

Yeah those 'red x' pizzas are my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                    bounce rur an idiot they been in business for liek a fuckin million years its better than ginos
                    what does being in buisness have to do with how they taste. i know they have been around forever. still dosent make the steaks good.

Comment

Anyone eaten here:

http://www.hogpit.com/

One of my mate competes in the naturals comp in NY every November, he says this place is awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                        Anyone eaten here:

http://www.hogpit.com/

One of my mate competes in the naturals comp in NY every November, he says this place is awsome
                        Never heard of it but let me know how it is if you give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                        X