Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC - Ortiz VS Shamrock - Live and free on Spike TV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito is back at the top of his game, and Shamrock is too old and too slow to deal with him. The dominance didn't surprise me one bit. If Tito stays to the ground and pound style in his rematch with Chuck, I think he'll take his belt back. He looks to be in ridiculous shape.

Comment

I'm just glad it was free - that would have pissed me off if I had paid for it...

:thumbsdow

Comment

well least we don't have to watch ken get really fucked up by chuck now LOL

He looked awsome from what I've seen of his earlier fights but there must come a time when you've made some money from that game and you find yourself stood there thinking, what am I doing this for, I don't really hate the othet guy and I've got money, whats the point LOL!

Comment

Shamrock looked way to soft. I'm pretty sure he knew he was gonna lose as soon as Tito picked him up and carried him across the octagon. The best fight was between Hamill and Petruzelli...bloody.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            I think Chuck will still take him regardless of ground or stand up...Tito looked good, but then again he was paired up with Shamrock who needs to hang it up...Which in turn makes Tito look even better...I think that was some funny shit how picked him up and pretty much carried him to his side and gave him an ass beaten.
            I don't think Chuck has the ground game to survive being taken down by Tito. His best bet will be to catch Tito with a knee when he attempts to shoot in, or be absolutely incredible with his sprawls. But once Tito has him on his back and mashed up against the fence, I can't see Chuck being able to get out of that predicament.

Comment

Working...
            X