No announcement yet.

Lets Go Birds!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bye bye birdies.....bwahahahahahahahhahahhha!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      wow, that is truly sick. those people deserve whats coming to them. lets not put all eagles fans in that category though.
      Yeah, I remember that incident - the Eagles fans really plumbed new depths in bad taste.

From Wikipedia: "His infant son, Michael William Jurevicius, died on March 24, 2003 from sialidosis, a neurodegenerative disease. He dedicates each of his touchdowns to Michael, either pointing upward to the sky, or throwing the ball into the air (a celebration called "The Heavens"). Since his son's early passing Jurevicius has been an ardent supporter of the March of Dimes, and a scholarship has been established in his son's name."

The closest thing I can remember in terms of appalling fan behavior was when when Steve Kerr was playing in Arizona and Arizona State fans chanted "PLO!! Where's your Dad?" Kerr's Dad had recently been assassinated by the PLO when he was President of American University of Beirut.

Comment

they had a nice little run, but it was Jeff Garcia (even though he played better than I expected) I didn'tsee them winning

Comment

they could have won but they played to lose ... shoudl have put it in the endzone instead of the fieldgoal 24 - 27.

Comment

Working...
          X