ufc 44 is over tito is beaten!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jipped genes
    matt hughs, coture, and pete spratt are good for the sport, tito just propagates a stereotype of a bully and a ruffian to people who dont know. the afore mentioned guys are exellent sportsmen that show respect for their opponents before and after they fight, win loose or draw. that is whats good to legitamize the sport and make it mainstream.
    i beg to differ. lets use boxing and mike tyson as an example. he is done as a boxer, but he entertains so well. people will pay to watch his antics.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
      i beg to differ. lets use boxing and mike tyson as an example. he is done as a boxer, but he entertains so well. people will pay to watch his antics.
      and he is now a discredited has been because of it. peopel watched him because he was the best. and an impressive best at that. his downfall was when he bit hollifields (sp?) ear. people watched to see if he could reclaim his glory but not because he wants to eat someones children. we always root for the over the hill ex champ, its human nature. oscar delahoya has done more to bring boxing mainstream and he needs no antics. the sport should stand on its own merit. if you want a story watch wrestling.;)

the entertainment is the fight. peopel pay to watch that. rivalries are good but there is no need for the disrespectful smack he talks.

i respect your opinion but we may just end up differing.

Comment

priceless
        Attached Files

Comment

where was tito the whole fight?
          Attached Files

Comment

Couture had better be prepared....Vitor is on the horizon, and this time he won't be dragged off of the beach and given only 2 weeks to train for the fight.

Comment

wow, they are both ripped to shit

Comment

good fight, tito couldn't do anything. i think he is too arrogant and finally got what he deserves. just like his buddy rico. big boy tim silvia knocks out the opposition again also.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                  and he is now a discredited has been because of it. peopel watched him because he was the best. and an impressive best at that. his downfall was when he bit hollifields (sp?) ear. people watched to see if he could reclaim his glory but not because he wants to eat someones children. we always root for the over the hill ex champ, its human nature. oscar delahoya has done more to bring boxing mainstream and he needs no antics. the sport should stand on its own merit. if you want a story watch wrestling.;)

the entertainment is the fight. peopel pay to watch that. rivalries are good but there is no need for the disrespectful smack he talks.

i respect your opinion but we may just end up differing.
                  BTW, i find wrestling to be a little ridiculous:D

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
                    BTW, i find wrestling to be a little ridiculous:D
                    i agree

Comment

Working...
                    X