No announcement yet.

Were will you be in 10 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully I'll be at the rink, watching my yet-to-be-born son playing hockey.

Comment

My goal is to be married, teaching, with a big house, toys (motorcycles and cars) and still having fun. :D

Comment

if im not in jail ro dead i hope to maybe have my own business probably custom shit with cars fabrication amchien work etc.. buildign streetrods shit of that sort ....

Comment

within 10 yrs, I just wanna be happy
          I open my first of 5 restaurants in Jan, and I start a new life in a new city, so I have high expectations, anything else that comes along in that time will only be a bonus

I stopped looking ahead, and learned to live for now

Comment

i'm not sure anymore... but i know that i'd at least want to have found someone to love and care for by then....

Comment

Hmmm...in 10 yrs I'd like for my husband and I to be enjoying retirement with a daughter still in college. Eh....I can dream, can't I?

I don't see my life changing very much. I'm happy with it all now and I can't say I want for anything more than time.

Comment

Watching my daughter graduate High School and watching my son play sports. I own my own business now, looking to get into more things to keep me busy :).

Comment

In 10 years I will have won the O :D :rofl:

Seriously,I hope I'm married with some kids and a decent job by then :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                  IntensityX

Comment

I just hope to make it that far and to always be expanding my knowledge on everything around me.

Comment

Working...
                    X