Sometimes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Auriflex
    I think I will drink a bottle of grey goose tonight. See you all in the hospital.
    grey goose - good choice, but i think we're supposed to be boycotting the french still. try kettle one next time :D

Comment

auriflex your aim is off again so i cant give you any comebacks , sorry :D

Comment

As I was melting my rock over my lighter, I thought "I'm such a crackhead"

Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
          auriflex your aim is off again so i cant give you any comebacks , sorry :D
          he missed you with his spooge?

now where's my fairy dust?

and by the way - what's worse than being neighbors with pudgy and auri?

being married to me :D

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
            Did you see the top Vodka's list in one of the mags? :D
            It was Grey Goose. Nummy.

Comment

Re: Sometimes...

When you feel the world at your throat, and the burden of life upon your shoulders - take a deep breath and remember that it can always be worse.

I could be your neighbor.
              :D
              Attached Files

Comment

The legs thing reminds me, I need to clipper those guys. They have some mighty thick curlies.

At night I can walk around without the lights on, and like a cat's whiskers I use my leg hair to avoid collisions with table corners etc. It's like ESP. Or ESH (Extra Sensory Hair)

I have told you before, get over here and I will pull out the hot wax and I will just take care of that for you. Its not that bad really, it only hurts for a moment......I will blow 'em for you afterwards...I am pretty sure that helps, thats what pudgy told me.

Comment

Re: Re: Sometimes...

Originally posted by Blackdream71
                  :D

WOOOF WOOOOF:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                  X