Whats your favortie holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favortie holiday

For me its the Christmas New Year Holidays. Why because we make alot of damn food and some of the yummiest foods. Since Im Hispanic we make Tamales, Drunken Beans, Menudo, Pork, Beer, Carne Asada(bbq meat), beer, and more beer and other good foods.

:xmas: Christmas...especially when it's snowing during the week leading up until Christmas. I do all my shopping during that week...that's when the spirit is the strongest. I'm not gonna lie...the pigging out and drinking isn't half bad either...:D

Comment

Christmas, I love decorating, and getting the Pumpkin Spice Canles for my house, smells so good:inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
        ..the pigging out and drinking isn't half bad either...:D

hey brother,have u ever had Menudo, Tamales,and Drunken Beans. Bro theier the shit, if ur everin the area man have some bro, yummy:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          hey brother,have u ever had Menudo, Tamales,and Drunken Beans. Bro theier the shit, if ur everin the area man have some bro, yummy:drunk:
          Ewwwwwwwwwwww :drunk:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
          IntensityX

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
            hey brother,have u ever had Menudo, <snip>
            You like little boys?

Comment

Originally posted by IntensityX
              Ewwwwwwwwwwww :drunk:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
              IntensityX

its some good shit man, it looks nasty but tastes awesome

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla_boy
                You like little boys?

:sillyfu:

:D

Comment

I know tamales and drunken beans, but what is menudo?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                    I know tamales and drunken beans, but what is menudo?
                    Well basically it's either a mexican dish made with intestines and spices or a gay boy band that Ricky Martin was in when he was a little gay boy :D :rofl:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                    IntensityX

Comment

xmas def....and ladies i like to give :D

Comment

Originally posted by bigjim33
                        xmas def....and ladies i like to give :D
                        Giving small packages doesn't count and stop editing my posts you homo lol :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                        IntensityX
                        Last edited by IntensityX; 10-08-03, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Christmas:xmas: and Valentines Day!! :inlove:

Comment

Halloweenie!!!! :staypuff:

Comment

Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorites because all of our family is together. I have all of the holidays at my house and Christmas is the hardest because I do the traditional Italian Christmas Eve with fish and then do all the other stuff on Christmas day and since I work retail I'm dead on my ass but I still love it. I love decorating for Christmas and have two trees inside the house (one of them is still up in a spare room that we don't use much). I have animated deer and an angel lit up in the front yard with lots of other lights around the house, trees and bushes. I have St. Nicholas dolls lined up on every other step going upstairs. I just enjoy it all so much! I make way too much food and start cooking a week before Christmas with the cookies and deserts. Everyone goes home with food. :)

My dad passed away this past June and I've been buggin over it pretty bad the last couple of weeks as Thanksgiving is getting near. I just can't seem to imagine the holidays without him. So, I'm not doing Thanksgiving this year, instead I'm having surgery the day before and hubby and our little girl can cellebrate with his side of the family while I'm drugged and recovering. :) My mom's b-day is Nov. 21st and we're gonna have a quiet get-together and eat what we would on Thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
                              X