very pissed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    you dumb? lol. the guy is purposely putting poison in meat and throwing it around where the dogs are to kill them.
    Yeah, no shit. But like I asked the first time, is the person doing this just fucking with Scott? Or just trying to get rid of all the dogs? I dont see what confused you about that???

Comment

Thats just messed man... Would love to catch someone doing that.... oooooh man would I :D

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        Yeah, no shit. But like I asked the first time, is the person doing this just fucking with Scott? Or just trying to get rid of all the dogs? I dont see what confused you about that???
        well since his neighbors dog also got sick, i would say he is doing it to all the dogs. dosent matter either way, the dude should be hit with a .50 cal in the fucken chest

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          well since his neighbors dog also got sick, i would say he is doing it to all the dogs. dosent matter either way, the dude should be hit with a .50 cal in the fucken chest
          agreed bouncer --

frank it was aimed at me -- but when you do shit like that anything can get into it !!! its fucked up !!!!!!!!

will not happen again :)

Comment

Working...
          X