Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Arizona is nice.

fuck texas. what you want to see there? bunch of cow fags.
    Depending on you interest there is a lot in Texas. Austin has one of the largest bar/club strips, and you have lakes and rivers. Tons of live music and I'm not sure what else, but I know people love living there from a large range of ages.
    San Antonio has tons of culture and shows and the riverwalk. I really couldn't tell you how to be a visitor in Dallas since I lived there, it's different. You have Galveston, South Padre and Corpus Christi...

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      Depending on you interest there is a lot in Texas. Austin has one of the largest bar/club strips, and you have lakes and rivers. Tons of live music and I'm not sure what else, but I know people love living there from a large range of ages.
      San Antonio has tons of culture and shows and the riverwalk. I really couldn't tell you how to be a visitor in Dallas since I lived there, it's different. You have Galveston, South Padre and Corpus Christi...
      i been there ass munch. i have an aunt that moved to the middle of nowhere when my uncle died. she wanted to get away from everything an go move to the country. she lives like an hour from waco. in the fucken sticks.

Comment

Ok then :)

Comment

Working...
        X