Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone sms hackers

Tech-Ex: Researchers: SMS Hack Can Hijack "Every iPhone In The World"

a single square character in a text message that is actually a trojan-like hack for the iphone..

Ha, I'm still waiting for someone to destroy all the credit like on Fight Club. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      Ha, I'm still waiting for someone to destroy all the credit like on Fight Club. :)
      hahahaha. i love that movie. but i highly doubt his entire project mayhem would work like it did in the movie. no one can ever be as badass like those guys.

Comment

here is a mind blower for you, i have never seen fight club and i don't intend on doing so. movie looks fucken gay.

tropic thunder is an example of a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          here is a mind blower for you, i have never seen fight club and i don't intend on doing so. movie looks fucken gay.

lol...

Watch Fight Club

Comment

:thumup::thumup::thumup:

Fight club is decent but watch "The machinest(sp)" for a real look into the dual psychotic episodes that are depicted throughout fight club.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post

Fight club is decent but watch "The machinest(sp)" for a real look into the dual psychotic episodes that are depicted throughout fight club.
              seen it. that guy has nothing on me. i am nuttier then squirrel shit.

Comment

LoL I've been section 12'd twice so add some twigs n berries to your shit! :)

Comment

tropic thunder is the dumbest movie ever. humor for the illiterate. :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post

Yes and yes! :thumup:

Comment

the dumbest movies, star paris hilton, not robert downy jr...now jack black I'll give you even though I like the dude, cracks me up. But tropic thunder is not only hilarious it shits on it's own kind and does it without leaving a trace.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                        "you been talken to me this whole time?.... fuck man."

Comment

Man I don't break character till the dvd commentary comes out.

Comment

Man I don't break character till the dvd commentary comes out.
                            never go full retard.

Comment

lmao..... literally laughed at a fucking computer screen... "You mmmmmmmake me happpayyyyy"

Comment

Working...
                              X