iphone sms hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    lmao..... literally laughed at a fucking computer screen... "You mmmmmmmake me happpayyyyy"
    dag gumbit kentucky... i aint reprogramming a VCR!

Comment

Fight Club is a good movie, but I think it gets a little too much hype for being some amazing film everyone should see.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Fight Club is a good movie

First time I've even heard you say a movie was good!

Comment

If you live in FL watch "Bully" with michael pitt... when i lived in sarasota sadly I was about that much of a degenerate myself, but it's a great depiction of the way things are moving.

Comment

lmao... at the Tropic Thunder quotes.

Comment

i like dark humor. i guess that's why i enjoyed fight club. tropic thunder was not the worst movie ever. but i have seen better. i don't like jack black AT ALL. he's just too over-the-top.

i personally like movies about psychology. memento, insomnia, one hour photo, number 23. but then again, the mindless comedy is fun too, so when i'm in the mood for that, i just look at bouncer's face. :)

Comment

murder by numbers is still one of my favorites and for some reason i despise sandra bullock lol. Anything Kubrick is top on my list... I'm def on board with you on psychology driven movies dbj.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                  i like dark humor. i guess that's why i enjoyed fight club. tropic thunder was not the worst movie ever. but i have seen better. i don't like jack black AT ALL. he's just too over-the-top.

i personally like movies about psychology. memento, insomnia, one hour photo, number 23. but then again, the mindless comedy is fun too, so when i'm in the mood for that, i just look at bouncer's face. :)
                  i hate jack black.

hell i dont even know what tropic thunder is. all i saw was the robert downy jr and tom cruise show. that alone made the movie great.

Comment

"you can't do what I do ... you can't ... fuck you my farts are money." - typical jack black humor ... I did enjoy him being tied up to the tree lol

Comment

i personally like movies about psychology. memento, insomnia, one hour photo, number 23. but then again, the mindless comedy is fun too,

I like those as well - although I didn't care for One Hour Photo. That's the one with Robin Williams, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        I like those as well - although I didn't care for One Hour Photo. That's the one with Robin Williams, right?
                        yup, the wall of photos.... creepy. That dude plays so many roles well and then he goes and takes a paycheck for like flubber. Should've stayed with Good Will Hunting imo

Comment

the most awkward movie i've seen so far is Donnie Darko. fucking bunny was creepy.

i remember FB requesting/attempting to bring back a tv/movie forum. i agree. there should be one.

Comment

the most awkward movie i've seen so far is Donnie Darko. fucking bunny was creepy.

i remember FB requesting/attempting to bring back a tv/movie forum. i agree. there should be one.
                            Ugh, my brother and sister love that stupid movie. I don't get the attraction at all.

I have requested that forum back many times! It is so much nicer/more organized since we do talk about movies/tv a lot.

Comment

Momento was cool, but it seems like a lot of people still haven't seen it. I also like the way the Saw movies twist your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                                First time I've even heard you say a movie was good!
                                lol.

Good movies I watched recently:
                                The Hurt Locker
                                The Hangover (good stupid humor movie)

Watched a couple more that have slipped my mind at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X