Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
    keep it engrained in your mind till death brother !!! i came from a fucked up home - my mother took lifes curve balls and hit me with them !!

almost got divorced not long ago myself -- my fault !! my selfish reasons - the pussy looked more pink on the other side of the fence :noo: - crazy bitch she was lol -

i almost threw away what i didnt have my whole life and that was family -- things are better now that i pulled my head out of my ass -

point being -- if you guys are always arguing thats not family and no place for young ones !!!

try to move on from eachother in the most peaceful manner possible thats best for the kids - also try not to bad mouth mom when your finally apart . let your children grow up in a civil world of yours and there mothers even if your not together .

builds and shows respect

good luck brother !!

To add to the respect thing, it helps to teach kids that even though they don't necessarily like or agree with someone, that doesn't mean they have to be mean to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      To add to the respect thing, it helps to teach kids that even though they don't necessarily like or agree with someone, that doesn't mean they have to be mean to them.
      agreed

Comment

Its very telling how many people either have experinced a divorce or witnessed their parents divorce on here. My parents too. Completely agree with bigscott and shibster, be strong and keep respect there, it all matters on how they percieve you when they get older

Comment

I can tell you one thing frank, your kids are much younger than I was when I finally realized how bad things were getting between my rents - my older brother told me that when i got to highschool they were gonna seperate, so I confronted them and they basically tried to pull the curtain shut on it - years have past now and they are together as in married, I dunno what else I can say about it - I never really asked again and I don't want to, they aren't in the same bedroom so I can't figure it's very good. I think what everyones said about being honest and civil is by far the most important part. I know at the age I found out about it all it was just a mess, picking sides, problems arising and not knowing what to believe etc.

Comment

Working...
          X