No announcement yet.

Doctor's visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am one that agrees with not saying anything unless you have to (this is most situations). Once you say someething you can't take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      I look kind of like this, but more hair, bigger everything, and better definition
      If you are going to show a picture to compare yourself, why not just show a picture of yourself? You can edit anything identifying and still get the proper help.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
        I am one that agrees with not saying anything unless you have to (this is most situations). Once you say someething you can't take it back.
        thank you, I can tell you one thing - once you get blacklisted you are blacklisted.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          thank you, I can tell you one thing - once you get blacklisted you are blacklisted.
          Yeah remember Elaine on Seinfeld that is gonna be you.

YouTube - Dr. van Nostrum and Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            Diet wasn't so great today, haha.... We had a party at work to celebrate the last day of the interns. After work I have been running back and forth to my college getting financial aid shit figured out, meeting with advisers, and signing paperwork.

Ask me about my diet the whole week and it was DEAD on. Just today was messed up

AHHH.... i sure did, thanks
            ok well im not picking on ya, just feel that you are sort of in a comfort zone by your posts. no real effort to cut or gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post

rofl - great link bro, I don't even want to think what's in my doctor file lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  ok well im not picking on ya, just feel that you are sort of in a comfort zone by your posts. no real effort to cut or gain.
                  I don't mind man. You can pick on me. It motivates me and pushes me faster to my goals.

its all good. You're keeping tabs on your youngins :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                    :)

lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X