WTF, FML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, FML

So, at this point I think we all know I have some social deficiency...just not sure what it is.:retard:

Here's te thick and thin of it. I go to a B-Day party...at the end of the night there are about 7 of us left, me, my buddy, his girl, and one more guy and three girls. We decide to go to the bar. We end up at the first bar. I start up a conversation with one girl cause we're standing next to each other.

We're having a good conversation, so we continue talking until we get to the next bar. Then finally everyone wants to dance, and I'm not into it. The girl I've been talking to sticks around...and things get awkward. Shes nice, cute (but not typically what I would consider my type physically), and we're having a great convo. Time goes by and shes all like feelin' me up and I'm gettin the vibe. Well, I make it real awkward when shes like I'm interested in you. I was like, huh? We were just having a conversation. Anyhoo.

I tell her it would be fun to go out sometime, but Im shy and like to take things slow. She kinda is taken a back I guess because she said I've been giving signs all night. Well, I need to know. What the fuck is a sign? I have a conversation thats interesting and its a sign? I felt like a complete jackass, because I was just enjoying her company and the fun stories we were sharing.

the sign was the interest you guys shared while communicating - the fun you had together, feelin you up, the fact you were with her most of the night etc. If a girl was w/me for a solid part of the evening and we were having fun, I might not phrase it like "you were giving me a sign" but i'd sure shoot for the digits.

You like to take it slow - that's not a problem when you get along w/a girl who respects you. Personally if you guys had a good time, give her a call and round 2 it bro - see what happens from there, just relax and enjoy yourself bro.

Comment

fuck that. i am not responding like art of war did.

your a fucking guy, a cute girl was feeling you up and all you have to say is "huh?.. We were just having a conversation."
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        give her a call and round 2 it bro - see what happens from there, just relax and enjoy yourself bro.
        what your not taking into account is chris's ability to make the situation very awkward and weird. you think she wants him to call now? lol.

your also assuming chris wants to do anything with her. he has proved time and time again he has no interest in girls.

Comment

what i want to know is. why didnt you just go with it? are you scared? what is it that made you stop her and basically push her away?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post

Time goes by and shes all like feelin' me up and I'm gettin the vibe. Well, I make it real awkward when shes like I'm interested in you. I was like, huh? We were just having a conversation. Anyhoo.

I tell her it would be fun to go out sometime, but Im shy and like to take things slow. She kinda is taken a back I guess because she said I've been giving signs all night. Well, I need to know. What the fuck is a sign? I have a conversation thats interesting and its a sign? I felt like a complete jackass, because I was just enjoying her company and the fun stories we were sharing.
            YOU ARE GAY!:ghey::staypuff: J/K bro :D
            But really, you just missed an opportunity to get laid that night, when a girl says stuff like that it means she wants take you home, when she said she is interested in you your response should've been how about we get out of here? NOT lets take things slow, she probably thought oh shit he wants to take me home to meet his mom! Remeber you just met her in a bar she was there to have a good time not to meet her future husband.
            So next time that happens stop being shy and take her home for some good old sloppy drunk sex. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
              you just missed an opportunity to get laid that night
              what you guys are not understanding is.. he did not want to have sex with her last night.

dont believe me? ask him.

he is not a man.

Comment

Answer is he's gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                  Answer is he's gay.
                  i believe he is one of those people that is not really interested in sex be it male or female.

chris, all jokes aside. you display classic low hormone level characteristics. not a very horny person, put on fat easily, very none agressive etc..

i would put money on it that your testosterone levels are lower then the average male your age and your estrogen levels are higher then the average.

you have insurance. go to the doc and get your hormone levels tested.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    i believe he is one of those people that is not really interested in sex be it male or female.

chris, all jokes aside. you display classic low hormone level characteristics. not a very horny person, put on fat easily, very none agressive etc..

i would put money on it that your testosterone levels are lower then the average male your age and your estrogen levels are higher then the average.

you have insurance. go to the doc and get your hormone levels tested.
                    So then he's a girl? I mean honestly I have never met any guy that doesn't want sex. It's part of being a male. He definitely has alot of questions he needs to be asking himself, whether it is if he may like guys or if he really needs to se a doctor. IMO he's fucked up in the head and needs answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                      So then he's a girl? I mean honestly I have never met any guy that doesn't want sex. It's part of being a male. He definitely has alot of questions he needs to be asking himself, whether it is if he may like guys or if he really needs to se a doctor. IMO he's fucked up in the head and needs answers.
                      when i came off a cycle of test and tren i had 0 interest in sex for like 2 months and only a very small amount of interest for like 2 months more. back to normal now but the point is, its all about hormones.

Comment

No, I wanted to fuck this girl that was on the dance floor at the second club, but I didn't want to be rude to the girl I was talking to and just walk away. In all seriousness, this girl was like Charlotte Church. Nice Christian girl that I have a lot in common with and had a great conversation with. However, she not really my type physically...but I try not to dwell on that. I did get her number, etc...but I'm too shy and insecure to do anything the first time I meet someone.

I just don't get social interaction. I show interest in what guys have to say all the time, especially about lifting. Doesn't mean I wanna take 'em home and ride 'em Cowboy.

The worst part was, at the end of the night, everyone is saying goodbye and this other girl that was with us who I knew was hitting on me due to its overt nature. Telling me I had a sexy bod, feeling me up consistently through the night...etc. Hugs me and like rapes my ass with her hand and says I have a sexy back :wack: and the first girl (the one I've been talking to all night) looks at me like WTF are you doing? So, now I'm freaked out that she thinks I'm way more serious about this than just one date. :wack:

This is all a very new experience for me, in that no multitude of girls have ever felt me up and wanted me the first time I met them. Also, never realized everyone else in the world moved so fast.

And NO, I'm not trying to say I'm some stud/player that thinks he is the shit. I'm more looking for help in finding what the fuck kinds of signs I'm sending so I know I'm doing it. I told my buddy he had to be my wingman from now on so that I can just find a one night stand before I start looking for a relationship. :agreed:

So, fuck you Bouncer, I do wanna get me dick wet...I just have to get a set of balls and accept my body. :pissed:

Thanks everyone for being cool and not too dickish about my lack of skill. lol

Comment

when i came off a cycle of test and tren i had 0 interest in sex for like 2 months and only a very small amount of interest for like 2 months more. back to normal now but the point is, its all about hormones.
                          Poor Sana...

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                            So, now I'm freaked out that she thinks I'm way more serious about this than just one date. :wack:
                            you worry to much about what he or she thinks. if your worried about something, clear the shit up and talk to her and let her know the deal.

Comment

you worry to much about what he or she thinks. if your worried about something, clear the shit up and talk to her and let her know the deal.
                              I build it up in my head to 'protect' myself, I know, I know. This is "Working on Chris time"

Comment

Working...
                              X