Who believes in evolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    you need faith to believe in evolution just as much as most other ideas of life, where did the first molecule evolve from - something cannot ever be created from nothing. Go figure.
    Actually it can. The Miller-Urey experiment demonstrated this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Hook up the study bro, all ears - I've heard a few different theories / hyps about this concept - still can't fathom them personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        yea i want to see this too. i also will need someone to explain it to me. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          yea i want to see this too. i also will need someone to explain it to me. :D
          PM Aziz or whatever his name is haha

Comment

Oct. 11 on Discovery they are doing a show on a new hominid skeleton found.

Comment

The Miller-Urey experiment was a seminal experiment performed in 1952 that demonstrated that a combination of simple molecules like oxygen, methane, ammonia, etc. could, under the right conditions, lead to the formation of complex molecules like amino acids, which as we all know are the building blocks of life.

See Miller–Urey experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The key takeaway from the experiment is that it is entirely conceivable that the conditions of primitive earth were such that complex molecules could be formed from simple ones and it is entirely possible that early life evolved from these complex molecules.

Comment

well who made the simple ones - the complex molecules bro ? lol - you see what I mean? I'm not trying to be stubborn, im just saying regardless of it's super simple - it's still there, so how does it add up?

Comment

Working...
                X