Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    copy cat! thats what i take.
    I was looking at it because I really like Optimum Nutrition protein and Xplod has so much caffeine that they won't even tell you how much. Then I read how ou and a couple others like it and I was set to give it a try. I like it. I still can't take it too late in the evening because of the caffeine but its not so much that I get all strung out.

Comment

a deep breath, thats it

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Why and what kind of carbs? simple or complex? There's your problem right there if you're wanting to drop fat:)
        your kidding right ?? a mixture of both before training will only enhance your training session --

you get fat from all the shit consumed away from training -- most of the carbs i consume at present are pre workout !! you need gas in the tank and just fucking protein is not going to give that to you !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          your kidding right ?? a mixture of both before training will only enhance your training session --

you get fat from all the shit consumed away from training -- most of the carbs i consume at present are pre workout !! you need gas in the tank and just fucking protein is not going to give that to you !!!
          :agreed:

Not kidding...Because I have spoken to him and I don't think he's burning enough compared to what he takes in. No shit you need gas....but your training and your diet is different from his, but I'm sure you know this already:rolleyes:

You can't compare an average persons diet to wtf you're doing....Your diet is more scientifically adjusted as oppopse to his...He could eat 3K cals a day and you eat 3K cals a day and your cals would be hell of lot cleaner than his.
          Why are you down talking me?

Comment

lol...Are you serious? omg....ok...
            :retard:

chill homes

Comment

d-bol LOL

oats, banana & whey

Comment

Working...
              X