What brand of shirts do you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brand of shirts do you buy?

I need to get some new casual T-shirts, I grew out of most of mine and the rest became Gym shirts, Just trying to think of some brand shirts other than the usual Billabong or Quicksilver I usually get.

Old Navy, AEO, DKNY, just to name a few

Comment

AEO doesn't fit me, I got a $100 gift card and I can't even use it. Even their 2XL is miniature.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
        AEO doesn't fit me, I got a $100 gift card and I can't even use it. Even their 2XL is miniature.
        I got lucky and found a 3XL. Other than that its just a tad bit tight.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          I got lucky and found a 3XL. Other than that its just a tad bit tight.
          They don't even have 3XL up here.

Comment

Banana Republic has larger sizes and the t's are cut well.

Comment

AEO usually has some good men's stuff. you can sometimes find up to 3xl there.

i hate how no matter what store you to go, women's clothes will be more expensive but will be cheaper quality.

Comment

They don't even have 3XL up here.
                That sucks man

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                Banana Republic has larger sizes and the t's are cut well.
                Their clothes are expensive. Every once in a while you might get lucky and see something nice on clearance.

Comment

This is good stuff, getting some good ideas thanks

Comment

That sucks man

Their clothes are expensive. Every once in a while you might get lucky and see something nice on clearance.
                    I get their T-shirts for 15-20 bucks. They don't have that shit that American Eagle and all the other companies are putting on them nowadays. Plain colored shirts that are nice.

I don't need art that looks like crap on my shirt got dang it. :fight:

Comment

Timberland and Rocawear. Their shirts are loose and very comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                        I get their T-shirts for 15-20 bucks. They don't have that shit that American Eagle and all the other companies are putting on them nowadays. Plain colored shirts that are nice.

I don't need art that looks like crap on my shirt got dang it. :fight:
                        damn, thats good. I might have to re-check Banana Republic near my house then.

Not a fan of plain T-Shirts, maybe wear them every once in a while.

Comment

Timberland and Rocawear. Their shirts are loose and very comfy.
                          When did timberland become white people clothes? Wasn't it originally endorsed by the african american community, all the models online are white lol

Comment

When did timberland become white people clothes? Wasn't it originally endorsed by the african american community, all the models online are white lol
                            lol at white people clothes. Its comfy as hell. I love the winter clothes. Their summer apparel is too bling bling for me. Not a fan of gold shit everywhere.

I have one of their long sleeve polo's. Its red with the small black timberland logo on the left side.

Comment

My winter clothes is Carhart, you can't beat their clothes for the winter.

Comment

Working...
                              X