What brand of shirts do you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    Not a fan of plain T-Shirts, maybe wear them every once in a while.
    You were the guy I asked, did his girls blood spewed all over his black shirt, were you?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
      You were the guy I asked, did his girls blood spewed all over his black shirt, were you?
      what you said makes no sense, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
        My winter clothes is Carhart, you can't beat their clothes for the winter.
        Yup, I have heard great things about Carhart.

Check out Old Navy though. For their prices you will be surprised at some regular T-Shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          what you said makes no sense, lol.
          Those shirts look like someone spilled shit on them. lol

Comment

Those shirts look like someone spilled shit on them. lol
            lol...

You're high as a kite my friend :retard: :clapback:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I think they're quite nice.

Comment

What I don't get is you see all these BB'ers wearing supplment shirts, but you can't buy them anywhere lol. I like the musclemed shirts but they are like 30.00, that's crazy.

Comment

Unique designs on CafePress gifts, t-shirts and more

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                  What I don't get is you see all these BB'ers wearing supplment shirts, but you can't buy them anywhere lol. I like the musclemed shirts but they are like 30.00, that's crazy.
                  Anything is free if you buy enough crap.

Comment

I'm not taking any supps right now, not even whey, but usually all I take is whey, malto/dextro and a no supplement, not enough to qualify for for that stuff.

Comment

Banana Republic has larger sizes and the t's are cut well.
                      I always found that BR shirts do not fit like they are suppose to with anyone who looks bigger than the abercrombie type.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                        I always found that BR shirts do not fit like they are suppose to with anyone who looks bigger than the abercrombie type.
                        LOL, my girl shops a BR and if any guy actually fit there mens clothes you have problems. Not trying to act like I am some super Mr O or anything but the clothes they have are straight up gay and would only fit you if you weight 170lbs.
                        I only wear my own Tshirts or the under armor relaxed fit so sorry I am no help.

Comment

dickies,timbs,carhartt,ecko shit fits nice but looks awful - mma shirts normally fit well but are pretty played out. I like dickies the most personally, i wear hoodies like a religion anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                            dickies,timbs,carhartt,ecko shit fits nice but looks awful - mma shirts normally fit well but are pretty played out. I like dickies the most personally, i wear hoodies like a religion anyway lol.
                            Dickies makes Tshirts? I wear there shorts everyday and when I wear pant I wear theres also but never knew they made shirts?

Comment

yeh bro, they got em - just basic plain tees with the dickies symbol etc - they fit well.

Comment

i don't wear shirts. i do it like the europeans, topless all the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X