Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
    That reminds me.

I left my spare robe and hood in your car.

Mail it back when you're done with it.
    :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
      Actually McCain would have been picked to bits by the liberal media. No way would they let him get away with some of the blunders they've passed up on Obama.

Just the fact this SNL skit is such a big deal shows how far the media is up his ass. They can't believe anyone would dare make fun of their lord and savior.
      I agree.

Cash for clunkers was a fucking mess.

Fuck healthcare also, so many billions are used and abused in the medicare/medicade system that we have now. I am suppose to believe that this government that can't do the smallest things right, can totally change the way we do healthcare?

Move to Canada if you want national healthcare, all the people praising that shit will be hating it 3 months after it begins. Our government is full of too many crooks for it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
        Actually, that's not entirely true.

Clinton left office with a SURPLUS to the national debt...and Bush used it all up- and then some. So, it can and DOES get paid back.
        Wrong, the National Debt has never been paid back, ever. Your confusing it with the federal surplus/deficit.Clinton was able to operate the last couple years of his term with a federal surplus which hadn't been done in many decades. But, there was a national debt. The last year Mr. Clinton was in office the nation borrowed 18 billion dollars.

Comment

I still do not understand why we need national health care, I pay 30 bucks a week and have unlimited coverage for anything that happens to me, same with dental and a 10 dollar co-pay for prescriptions. Just look at Massachusetts if you wanna see mandatory health insurance it's a shit show. Doctors are leaving by the groves, and the rest a refusing new patients. I could debate politics for a lifetime, some people are just hypnotized by the media and believe anything the TV says.

Comment

Working...
          X