Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track beats out Infinity G37S Coupe

Stand alone Video Player

Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 beats out Infiniti G37 in first comparison test — Autoblog

Haha, I love an underdog. :clapback:

Note: the dumb asses in that video had the stability control on in the genesis in that video. lmao. thats where they got the 0-60 in 6.4 second slow ass time. they did a retest and the following are the average 0-60 times.

* Motor trend review 0-60 : 5.5 sec
    * Car and Driver review 0-60 : 5.7 sec
    * Popular Mechanics review 0-60 : 5.8 sec
    * Edmunds.com review 0-60 : (1st record) 6.4 sec:[22] (retest record) 5.9 sec
    (all on regular gas) no premium.

pretty quick for a fucken hyundai.

Comment

Modified Gen Coupe breaks record.

CLIMB ATTACK on Vimeo

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        STILL a Hyundai:retard:
        ha, my boy has one. i like it a lot. not as quick as my Z but it has a lot of the same stuff plus leater etc.. for almost 10k less. makes me wonder if i should have got the gen coupe and saved a bunch of money.

Comment

Still sweet car....Seen a few in Ohio...Looks sexy as hell....I can't wait for the 2010 Rx to come out:D I will be selling the Rover and the Rx8 I have now to get it...;)
          you should think about this car before you go with the rx 8.

Toyota-Subaru Rear-Wheel-Drive Coupe in the Works

the subaru version will have some 400hp!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            you should think about this car before you go with the rx 8.

Toyota-Subaru Rear-Wheel-Drive Coupe in the Works

the subaru version will have some 400hp!
            here is the toyota version. Toyota FT-86 Concept: Behold, The New AE86 - Toyota FT-86 - Jalopnik

Comment

shit, i thought for sure i read somewhere that the Subaru version will have 400hp. i dunno. Rumormill: Subaru version of Toyota FT-86 to be bigger, get substantially more power, AWD — Autoblog

Comment

STI is better

Comment

go buy one and stfu for once....fuck the sti....
                  :rofl:

Comment

Nothing like a Wank engine my friend;) Love that 9K tach:thumup: It may not have the TQ it needs...But who really gives a shit? I don't...Not like I can really take advantage of the 400hp or whatever it is on the streets...Now when it comes to cornering; I can do that all day long:)
                    yea but you miss out on certain things. that adrenaline rush when you get on the high way and you just mash the pedal, the engine screams and you are at 100 mph in a falsh. i wouldnt mind the rx 8 if it was more powerful.

Comment

yea but you miss out on certain things. that adrenaline rush when you get on the high way and you just mash the pedal, the engine screams and you are at 100 mph in a falsh. i wouldnt mind the rx 8 if it was more powerful.
                      Have you ever driven one?

I was thinking of getting rid of the Z and getting the RX 8 a couple of years ago, but the test drive left a lot to be desired. The 8 corners great, but the Z is no slouch in that department either. If I never owned a Z then I would most likely have an RX 8 now, I just missed that raw power.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                        Have you ever driven one?

I was thinking of getting rid of the Z and getting the RX 8 a couple of years ago, but the test drive left a lot to be desired. The 8 corners great, but the Z is no slouch in that department either. If I never owned a Z then I would most likely have an RX 8 now, I just missed that raw power.
                        yea, an rx8 leaves alot to be desired comming from a 350z. imagine what it would feel like coming from a 370? :tired:

Comment

yea, an rx8 leaves alot to be desired comming from a 350z. imagine what it would feel like coming from a 370? :tired:
                          I guess I could drive your car and find out......but it is white :noo:

:retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            I guess I could drive your car and find out......but it is white :noo:

:retard:
                            honestly, go test drive the 370. its going to blow you away. just make sure you turn off the stability control when the guy isnt looking because that will kill the fun of the car. any time the wheels spin it cuts power right off.

Comment

honestly, go test drive the 370. its going to blow you away. just make sure you turn off the stability control when the guy isnt looking because that will kill the fun of the car. any time the wheels spin it cuts power right off.
                              I should stay away from the 370 right now. I don't need to have the thought of upgrading on my mind.

A friend of mine owns a performance shop for Z's, he had an 05 automatic Z come in the other day from a 70 year old guy, the old bastard got twin turbos. I rode in that car, it was crazy, you could sit and spin all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X