No announcement yet.

BMW car update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer, you do realize that the M3 weighs about 20lb more than the RS4, right? So, seriously get a grip. Sometimes you just talk out your ass about cars and it gets annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
      Considering you've probably never even driven one...stfu...and to add to that...Audi's R8 is only HOW much quicker around a track. NO ONE balances a car like BMW, unless they are Italian or name Porsche, so stfu and go back to your fucking tinker toy you annoying car noob.
      point in fact the v8 version of the R8 is quicker around the track. the V10 version would eat it for breakfast.

thus the point, BMW needs a new "top shelf" car.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
        Bouncer, you do realize that the M3 weighs about 20lb more than the RS4, right? So, seriously get a grip. Sometimes you just talk out your ass about cars and it gets annoying.
        fact is this, the M3 has never been as heavy as it is today.

BMW knows this and the next version will have been put on a diet. wait and see geek.
        Last edited by Bouncer; 12-09-09, 09:44 PM.

Comment

The new M3 price seems a little high to me, I thought they use to hover around 60k.

Comment

You kids fail to grasp something which comes with experience, building a road car is about building a car that will sell, accordingly it shoukd fit the environment its for.

You talk about all these stats, weight, bhp blah blah but beyond a certain point it becomes irrellevent, thats why they linit the speed to 155 on most modern cars. If people are so interested in track performance, get a track car. As for road cars there are so many other considerations and its the package that matters and BMW are great when it comes to that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              You kids fail to grasp something which comes with experience, building a road car is about building a car that will sell, accordingly it shoukd fit the environment its for.

You talk about all these stats, weight, bhp blah blah but beyond a certain point it becomes irrellevent, thats why they linit the speed to 155 on most modern cars. If people are so interested in track performance, get a track car. As for road cars there are so many other considerations and its the package that matters and BMW are great when it comes to that
              BMW agrees with my argument which is why they are coming out with the new top car.

as for the "package" of a road car. thats all well and good but Merc and Audi have done a lot more in the last 2 years then BMW has.

Comment

Rumormill: Aluminum and carbon fiber, KERS-equipped BMW M5 cometh?

Rumormill: Aluminum and carbon fiber, KERS-equipped BMW M5 cometh? — Autoblog

Comment

First M3s were straight up track cars, e30 M3s are the balls - still best model made :D

Comment

I was going to get a BMW a few years again but I got an infinity M45 instaed and Ive been very happy with it sofar.

Comment

Working...
                    X