Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cali People and anyone that has been to Napa Valley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali People and anyone that has been to Napa Valley.

Going out to Napa in the spring. Anyone been? Anything we should not miss? Gonna drive down to San Fran also. Anywhere in between Napa and San Fran I should stop? Never been to either place so any info you got is great. Also want to drive up the pacific coast highway. Hopefully we will be able to rent one of those yellow corvettes that hertz has at some places.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Going out to Napa in the spring. Anyone been? Anything we should not miss? Gonna drive down to San Fran also. Anywhere in between Napa and San Fran I should stop? Never been to either place so any info you got is great. Also want to drive up the pacific coast highway. Hopefully we will be able to rent one of those yellow corvettes that hertz has at some places.
    Nope from napa to SF there is only V-town dont waist your time there. I dont drink wine but I hear Napa has some very good wine tasting vinards with bed and breakfast lil places to stay. Then you have SF witch is cool but you are already from NY so you seen it all. you are gonna drive up the coast to Santa Cruz? Santa cruz is just like the Jersy shore but with mexicans,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      Nope from napa to SF there is only V-town dont waist your time there. I dont drink wine but I hear Napa has some very good wine tasting vinards with bed and breakfast lil places to stay. Then you have SF witch is cool but you are already from NY so you seen it all. you are gonna drive up the coast to Santa Cruz? Santa cruz is just like the Jersy shore but with mexicans,lol.
      lol you make it sound like hell. :rofl:

i am more into the country side of things. not a huge wine fan, i am more going for the scenery and surroundings. sana like wine. its not really about the destination on the pacific coast highway, i just want to drive it and see all the scenes etc..

Comment

lol you make it sound like hell. :rofl:

i am more into the country side of things. not a huge wine fan, i am more going for the scenery and surroundings. sana like wine. its not really about the destination on the pacific coast highway, i just want to drive it and see all the scenes etc..
        Napa is great for counrty side views. you can get on a lil train and cruz all the vinards without having to drive I hear its pretty cool? I also never drive the coast cuzz I am always in a hurry to get where I am going but by Santa cruz there is some very cool seneary to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Napa is great for counrty side views. you can get on a lil train and cruz all the vinards without having to drive I hear its pretty cool? I also never drive the coast cuzz I am always in a hurry to get where I am going but by Santa cruz there is some very cool seneary to look at.
          yea i am all about driving all the country roads and stopping wear ever i want. ripping around the twisty roads etc..

Comment

I've never been to napa but it is on my list of places to go. My godparents go there every year I'll try to get some info for you. I know for a fact they have a few high end restaurants and bunch of vinyards.
            When you come up here you me and rocket should meet for a drink. :D

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
              I've never been to napa but it is on my list of places to go. My godparents go there every year I'll try to get some info for you. I know for a fact they have a few high end restaurants and bunch of vinyards.
              When you come up here you me and rocket should meet for a drink. :D
              you mother fuckers better be prepared to race the new jersey kid in the rented hertz vette! :rofl:

Comment

vroom vroom bitches. Corvette ZHZ: Hertz Adds A 'Vette To The Rent-A-Racer Fleet - Gm - Jalopnik

Comment

you mother fuckers better be prepared to race the new jersey kid in the rented hertz vette! :rofl:
                  Man I'll fuck you up! :D
                  you obviously never heard about the crazy Turkish drivers, new jersey kid...bah! :D

Comment

Every business trip I've ever been on to Cali has been to the same damn place.

Palm Springs.

They must give major discounts for business meetings and seminars.

Don't fucking go there.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post

Palm Springs.

Don't fucking go there.
                      palm springs sucks?

Comment

Palm Springs.

Don't fucking go there.
                        Yeah especially the summer time it is fucking hot as hell :D

Comment

palm springs sucks?

Sucks for me.

Of course I'm always stuck on a fucking golf retreat with a load of shitbags or in a training seminar with a room full of idiots.

Airport/bar/Hotel/bar/golf/meeting/hotel/bar/meeting/hotel/airport.

That's all I see.

Comment

Palm Springs.

Don't fucking go there.
                            LOL, palm springs is great if you are retired and gay!

Comment

I really shouldn't complain because the alternatives are always New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Las Vegas.

I now hate every one of those fucking shit holes.

And a very special fuck you to McCarren Intl Airport...thanks for fucking up my bags.

And a special, special fuck you to the Atlanta Marriott for losing the valet key to my car.

Fuuuuck You!

Comment

Working...
                              X