Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cali People and anyone that has been to Napa Valley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    LOL, palm springs is great if you are retired and gay!

Stop trying to talk Bouncer into going.

Comment

Only thing that really stands out in my mind about SF is fisherman's wharf. Really good seafood and I'm not that big on seafood. You could see Alcatraz if you are into that, but make sure and buy your tickets ahead of time. They sell out days in advance during the spring and summer. Also when you are down there have a jacket. Fog can roll in at anytime and it can get pretty cold. It's always windy anyways. Of course there is Lombard street too, but a lot of times that can be a long line to drive down it. Gherideli is there with an ice cream shop and another little area with in it that sells all the different chocolates. If you or Sana are into bread make sure and stop by Boudin.

I'm sure I will remember a few more things later.

Comment

If you are in Napa, try to keep aside a day or two to drive north to the Redwoods,. It is not too far away and the area is just *spectacular*. The size of trees is to be seen to be believed. The coast is pretty nice too in that area. We drove down from Oregon to San Francisco along the coast last year and it was fantastic.

You can also see if there are any IRL races at Infineon Raceway (pretty close to Napa) when you are there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          If you are in Napa, try to keep aside a day or two to drive north to the Redwoods,. It is not too far away and the area is just *spectacular*. The size of trees is to be seen to be believed. The coast is pretty nice too in that area. We drove down from Oregon to San Francisco along the coast last year and it was fantastic.

You can also see if there are any IRL races at Infineon Raceway (pretty close to Napa) wen you are there.
          damn i didnt even think about the giant redwoods. definitly gotta see them!!

Comment

damn those redwoods are like 8 hours north of napa. lol. not sure we will be going up that far north.

Comment

Check out Carmel Beach. I loved that place, its beautiful.
              Last edited by dna9488; 12-10-09, 06:20 PM. Reason: Spelled the name of the beach wrong

Comment

good find ^. i will check that out. only 1 and a half hours away.

Comment

You're not going to find much great stuff in napa. Mostly it's all about the wine train and visiting vineyards to taste free wine. Tahoe, would be a better place for you to hit up. Great scenery and good skiing.

Comment

yea napa is all about wine, the redwoods are wild Ive been in cali a year now and just saw the redwoods last month,my brother has been out here for 15years and is really into seeing everything in cali Ill ask him to do some leg work for you on nice spots to see. Im in socal,but northeren cali is really nice I just went to santa cruz a few weeks ago. Someone mentioned palm springs and yes palm springs is very nice but also very gay as in population. Like I said Ill have some info for you 2morrow on where to go,eat,and stay.

Comment

Working...
                    X