No announcement yet.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Puzianowski in MMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So as a fighter your saying those ufc guys are that dangerous compared to the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      So as a fighter your saying those ufc guys are that dangerous compared to the rest?
      Thoes two yes! If you have followed Mir career like i have. you will see when he gets you in a sub he does not let go right away he holds on and probably cranks harder for awhile. He is a dick and i belive he wants to hurt you for real.
      Brock on the other hand is just a fucking skilled beast. Ya he has no stand up but when you can wrestle that good no need for any. He might give me brain damage.
      I would fight any others but chances are I would get smashed. Even kimbo I would fight him in a heart beat but I think he would win. Kimbo would beat pudge IMO. and I dont even think Kimbo is that good.

Comment

Mir is hell bent on getting back bigger and better to redeem himself. He came in at 265 (about 25lbs heavier than when he fought Brock)on Saturday. He intends on being 280 by the time he gets to Brock again. He also added olympic power lifting to his training to attempt to accommodate for the difference in strength.

Comment

Replay – Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA Debut | FullyFlexed.com
          the link no longer works... this one does for now, not bad ugly but not bad

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Mir is hell bent on getting back bigger and better to redeem himself. He came in at 265 (about 25lbs heavier than when he fought Brock)on Saturday. He intends on being 280 by the time he gets to Brock again. He also added olympic power lifting to his training to attempt to accommodate for the difference in strength.
            Let's see if Brock is even gonna fight again after all his health issues :( :(

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
              Let's see if Brock is even gonna fight again after all his health issues :( :(

He is on the mend according to his trainers. :thumup:

Comment

Working...
              X