never understood telephone tough guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    :thumup: :rofl::rofl: speaking of which, you gonna be playing tonight lol ?
    yea if you want.

Comment

yeah - I'm gonna watch some MNF but I'll shoot you a PM and we can rage it up. Can we do 3 player co-op w/the special ops missions ?

Comment

yeah - I'm gonna watch some MNF but I'll shoot you a PM and we can rage it up. Can we do 3 player co-op w/the special ops missions ?
        lol@ MNF. arizona vs san fran get the fuck out. i was more interested in the giants eagles game last night.

no 3 player co op unfortunately. would be much easier. haha

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          lol@ MNF. arizona vs san fran get the fuck out. i was more interested in the giants eagles game last night.

no 3 player co op unfortunately. would be much easier. haha
          oh it's san fran - arizona ? LOL - fuck that - yea that giants game was dirty. So ya ill be on tonight, ill hit u up.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
            Thank you :)
            Wow that brought back some memories, yeah the asshole totally deserved it tho, what happened was he pushed my exwife while she was 7 months pregnant with my daughter over some money issue and she fell they had to take her to the hospital well when I heard that I naturally blew a gasket so when I called him he still acted like an asshole so long story short he is lucky I didn't do worst.
            Thats crossing the line right there. Pushing a pregnant woman over some money issues that made her having to go to the hospital is basis for death.

If he pushed too hard and killed that baby, his ass would get charged with murder, but by than I bet you would have had him thrown into the ocean or something.

Fuckin tough thinks he all that because he can push a pregnant woman and keep talking shit. That really pisses me off, I hope you made his day a living nightmare.

i threaten dna over ps3 network all the time by kicking his ass. :agreed:
            You suck at Call of Duty :retard:

:thumup: :rofl::rofl: speaking of which, you gonna be playing tonight lol ?
            Lets all play team deathmatch or private free for all match. I will waste every single one of you dumbass's

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              Lets all play team deathmatch or private free for all match. I will waste every single one of you dumbass's
              i was going to say you should let me play too so we can add some pussy to the game but the 3 of you are all over that already.

Comment

oh fuck. that would have been the end of him. no doubt about it. in that type of situation I would fulfill the stereotype of a NYC area Italian and he would disappear. fucken gone.
                I know what you are saying but when you have baby on the way you think about things a lot more plus I'm sure I would've done whole lot worst if he had answered his door the same day.

It's been a long time since I thought about that shit...now this is what I have, she is the best kid in the world.:inlove:
                Couple of old pictures of her. :)
                Last edited by wnabeabeast; 12-14-09, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Cute daughter beast.

Comment

oh yea, you posted pics of her before. she is really gonna be a stunner.

Comment

oh fuck. that would have been the end of him. no doubt about it. in that type of situation I would fulfill the stereotype of a NYC area Italian and he would disappear. fucken gone.
                      we got us a true e-thug, tell it to me on the phone you fuckin tough guy :hibb: :rofl: :weights:

Comment

we got us a true e-thug, tell it to me on the phone you fuckin tough guy :hibb: :rofl: :weights:
                        I think it's more scarier if you threaten someone on the interwebz. So..BOUNCER, DNA AND EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS BOARD, DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR I'LL FUCK YOU GUYS UP!!!:D:weights::weights:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                          I think it's more scarier if you threaten someone on the interwebz. So..BOUNCER, DNA AND EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS BOARD, DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR I'LL FUCK YOU GUYS UP!!!:D:weights::weights:
                          Bitch I'll kill you. Give me your address, I'll come to and knock on your front door :D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                            Bitch I'll kill you. Give me your address, I'll come to and knock on your front door :D
                            delivering my food. Get that weak shit outta here nigga :thumup: :weights: :D :D!!!!

Comment

delivering my food. Get that weak shit outta here nigga :thumup: :weights: :D :D!!!!
                              Deliver my foot up your ass

Comment

AINT NO DAVID BLAINE CHRIS ANGEL MIND FREAK SHIT JUMPIN OFF HERE DNA - YOU DEAD MUTHA FUCKA

Comment

Working...
                                X