So I won a Wii today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    Good deal, I've only played Wii a few times but that supersmash bro game is the balls dude. It's a blast, that and bowling :thumup:
    I visited my dad about 2 years ago and my oldest son and I played the Wii sports like crazy. Other than that, I have only played Lego Star Wars. But it's so much fun playing with my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      I visited my dad about 2 years ago and my oldest son and I played the Wii sports like crazy. Other than that, I have only played Lego Star Wars. But it's so much fun playing with my son.
      haha lego star wars is so fun on ps3 lol, my bro and his wife play it - at first i was like get the hell outta here but it really is a blast. Sounds like you got a real solid deal for christmas man, hope you guys enjoy. I tried to show my dad zelda back in the day, failed miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Get Super Mario Kart - my kids love it.
        Ya Mario cart will be perfect for you and your kids. My 15yr old even likes it.
        They also have shooting games where you shoot the tv. I dont have any "yet" but seems like a cool gimic other than a controler.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Ya Mario cart will be perfect for you and your kids. My 15yr old even likes it.
          They also have shooting games where you shoot the tv. I dont have any "yet" but seems like a cool gimic other than a controler.
          You mean like Duck Hunt? lol, you just made yourself sound about 60 :thumup:

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
            You mean like Duck Hunt? lol, you just made yourself sound about 60 :thumup:

:P
            LOL duck hunt dont be a hater that game was dope! But ya like duck hunt but Wii has all kinds of games I seen a zombi game that uses the shooter. I was gonna get it but I was to cheap that day,lol.

Comment

I used to love that dog with duck hunt hahaha, remember u cap the duck and fido goes out and brings em back - shit was bomb.

Comment

do you need me to walk you across the street? :)

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                  do you need me to walk you across the street? :)
                  If you go across the street and bend over like the avatar I will run across the street!

But on topic why would you walk me across the street?

Comment

If you go across the street and bend over like the avatar I will run across the street!

lol...

Its because you're old, and she is being nice by walking old grandpa Rocket across the street :D

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      lol...

Its because you're old, and she is being nice by walking old grandpa Rocket across the street :D
                      LOL damn it. :pissed:

Comment

honey, i would never cause you that much stress. don't want a heart-attack now do we...

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                          honey, i would never cause you that much stress. don't want a heart-attack now do we...
                          true thanks for carring about my health:)

Comment

Working...
                          X