hey konitz part 2..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey konitz part 2..

The founding fathers would have put slaves out in the fields and make the women bow down and get in the kitchen..

Fuck the founding fathers. lol.

(waiting for decadecadeca to come in and say, "sound like a plan". :lmao:

Comment

WTF round 2?

Why are women's feet so short?

Comment

Down here in the south we call those "The Good Old Days".

Comment

I still believe in the arrangement of a women staying at home and the man going to work; it was a much more successful system than what we have now; look at divorce rates.

In regards to slaves; it was a different time-different views.

I have a book about major problems in early America and there was a fork in the road clearly define din history and we turned the wrong way and Thomas Jefferson was highly opposed to it, and I believe it was the decision that destined America for problems ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
            WTF round 2?

Why are women's feet so short?
            get closer to the....

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
              get closer to the....
              sink of course!

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                Down here in the south we call those "The Good Old Days".
                :rofl:

Comment

I still believe in the arrangement of a women staying at home and the man going to work; it was a much more successful system than what we have now; look at divorce rates.
                  and thats why you are a hillbilly.

the divorce rate has nothing to do with women having an education and making money. it has to do with in those days women were not allowed to get a divorce or even think of such things. they were second class citizens up until about 30 years ago.

Comment

we turned the wrong way and Thomas Jefferson was highly opposed to it, and I believe it was the decision that destined America for problems ahead.
                    we turned the wrong way did we? is that why we are such a weak and powerless nation today with no freedoms?

you want to live in your ideal world? move to Saudi Arabia where those stupid women are powerless and she will never divorce you!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      we turned the wrong way did we? is that why we are such a weak and powerless nation today with no freedoms?

you want to live in your ideal world? move to Saudi Arabia where those stupid women are powerless and she will never divorce you!!
                      See you get people by jumping to such far extremes; I am not saying use women as doormats; I am saying I think the idea of one spouse taking care of the home and one spouse supplying for the family works better; it works with each other than two people working then they have to come home argue about who's cooking dinner cleaning the house etc. etc. when you have one person at home and one working these things don't happen.

And how do you know what area I was discussing when I said we turned the wrong direction?

Comment

See you get people by jumping to such far extremes; I am not saying use women as doormats; I am saying I think the idea of one spouse taking care of the home and one spouse supplying for the family works better; it works with each other than two people working then they have to come home argue about who's cooking dinner cleaning the house etc. etc. when you have one person at home and one working these things don't happen.

And how do you know what area I was discussing when I said we turned the wrong direction?
                        so people don't argue when one works all day and one takes care of the home? interesting.

what area were you discussing about the country turning in the wrong direction?

Comment

so people don't argue when one works all day and one takes care of the home? interesting.

what area were you discussing about the country turning in the wrong direction?
                          And I am not talking about all people not arguing if one person stays homes I am saying I believe it is a better dynamic.

I'm talking about how the majority of this country looks for handouts instead of going out and finding it; working for it for themselves.

Comment

And I am not talking about all people not arguing if one person stays homes I am saying I believe it is a better dynamic.

I'm talking about how the majority of this country looks for handouts instead of going out and finding it; working for it for themselves.
                            well the whole women staying home thing, me and you will just have to agreed to disagree.

the second part, i agree with you but i also feel like people take what we have for granted. people talk about the "problems of this country" or "this is what is ruining our country". these people have usually not traveled much. they dont understand how great we have it. spend a few months in a place like iran or north korea or some of the shitty countries in eastern europe where people are not truly free. then come back to the us and see if you says "the thing thats wrong with this country"..

Comment

move to Saudi Arabia where those stupid women are powerless and she will never divorce you!!
                              it's not so much that they weren't allowed to. islam allows for divorce and has allowed the woman to divorce the husband if he does something wrong. problem is that women are so oppressed there that if they do divorce their husband than they were look poorly upon by their families and friends, unless of course it was something where the husband deserved it (abuse to woman/child or anything truly drastic).

in the US, it's been so streamlined and socially accepted that the social ramifications of leaving your husbands is sometimes comparable to breaking up with a boyfriend. there are plenty of women i've met that have immigrated here from pakistan and saudi arabia in their teens and when they learn that divorce is acceptable, they do it when their husbands don't please them.

staying at home is something that i think should happen in the relationshp, whether it be the mother or father of a child. problem is that we've become a materialistic society and in order to meet those wants/needs, you need to work, thus both parents working out of the home. that and there is no such thing as "quality time" anymore. everyone is all about their TV and computer and blackberry

Comment

Working...
                              X