Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo shatters 250 MPH barrier in Texas Mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    yea but the veyron is not a normal "factory" car. hell it has 1000HP W16 engine. lol
    You may have a small point there B. In fact it makes you wonder if lambo should take note and create the fastest production car as it seems highly possible they could. That would surely put them in the focus and increase their cred. I bet the lambo would handle better than the veyron round a track also

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      You may have a small point there B. In fact it makes you wonder if lambo should take note and create the fastest production car as it seems highly possible they could. That would surely put them in the focus and increase their cred. I bet the lambo would handle better than the veyron round a track also
      I see your point here, but you have to think about the money that lambo would have to dish out to produce a car like this. Then on the backend for the consumer making profit on that. All of a sudden you're looking at close to a million for one and all of a sudden there aren't as many on the road.

It's a status symbol. They don't want to mess with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
        I see your point here, but you have to think about the money that lambo would have to dish out to produce a car like this. Then on the backend for the consumer making profit on that. All of a sudden you're looking at close to a million for one and all of a sudden there aren't as many on the road.

It's a status symbol. They don't want to mess with that.
        I just mean as a one off, Maclaren did the F1 and now anythink with the maclaren touch eg some mercedes. They would then make more refined mainstream cars which sales would benefit.

On your point though, the Bug sure ain't cheap so the upgraded Lambo may still be notably cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          I just mean as a one off, Maclaren did the F1 and now anythink with the maclaren touch eg some mercedes. They would then make more refined mainstream cars which sales would benefit.

On your point though, the Bug sure ain't cheap so the upgraded Lambo may still be notably cheaper.
          I see what you mean now even though i needed a Mr I to english dictionary. Still make the regular models but offer a modded model like the one in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
            I see what you mean now even though i needed a Mr I to english dictionary. Still make the regular models but offer a modded model like the one in the video.
            Ha! I'm mostly texting from the phone these days but you should keep in mind I'm the English guy one here so follow my lead if you want to learn real English

Comment

Working...
            X