Tour De France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour De France

Anyone watching? I dont much get into bicycles and all that shit but some of the scenery in this race is amazing. Beautiful country.

never heard of it :rofl:

Comment

Yea the scenery is beautiful. Instead of riding a bicycle, i would much rather drive a ferrari or something.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        Yea the scenery is beautiful. Instead of riding a bicycle, i would much rather drive a ferrari or something.
        :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Anyone watching? I dont much get into bicycles and all that shit but some of the scenery in this race is amazing. Beautiful country.
          Ya I watched it evert now and then. Today they had some very cool senery. they showed a fucking castle but called it a chatue or something? it was pimp
          LOL I need to learn how to spell.

Comment

I just wish (just like most sports) they would just fucking let anything go with the "anti doping" laws - I hate it - everyone and I mean EVERYONE, dopes - my friend is pro and it's ABSURD. You think pro bb'ers put there bodies through alot ? Those pencils you see on bikes are miracles to be alive. I saw one dude die at a starting line of a cycle cross race - all amped out on some d-amphetamine , and lord knows what else. Just let these guys compete and if you don't want to use , then don't - tough shit for you. It's your body, why the fuck does anyone have the right to say what you put in it. Really boils my fucking blood man. :fight:

Comment

I just came in here to start a TDF thread, and what do I stumble upon. I was afraid it would be just myself posting in my own TDF thread. It came true :rofl:

I paid for the versus online coverage, so if I am at work I can watch it live. I also laid in bed this morning while watching it on the iPad, it was great.

Wreck yesterday caused by a fucking dog...leave that thing at home.
              Last edited by Turbo3000; 07-09-10, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                I just came in here to start a TDF thread, and what do I stumble upon. I was afraid it would be just myself posting in my own TDF thread.

I paid for the versus online coverage, so if I am at work I can watch it live. I also laid in bed this morning while watching it on the iPad, it was great.

screw paying for it. i will just watch it in HD on VS. lol

Comment

I just came in here to start a TDF thread, and what do I stumble upon. I was afraid it would be just myself posting in my own TDF thread.

Ya yestaer day was full of crashes. the big pile up at the end was insane.

Comment

screw paying for it. i will just watch it in HD on VS. lol
                    Yeah, that is great for when I am off work.

$30 for 3 weeks of viewing is worth it to me. I could just watch it at night, but I like seeing the live feed. I have never been down with watching recorded sports.

I thought Cav was going to win that sprint, it was crazy.

We will be hitting the alps in a few days, then this shit is going to get wild.

Comment

Cav waited patiently today and got his sprint in during the last few meters. Fucking badass.

Comment

Cav with the sprint finish again today.

We hit the mountains now.

Comment

Hit some hills today, 3 or 4 groups broke from peleton.

Alps tomorrow, and Tuesday will be some nice climbing.

I hope Lance gets dropped.

Comment

Hit some hills today, 3 or 4 groups broke from peleton.

Alps tomorrow, and Tuesday will be some nice climbing.

I hope Lance gets dropped.
                            all i watch it for is the scenery. i couldnt name 1 rider besides lance.

Comment

all i watch it for is the scenery. i couldnt name 1 rider besides lance.
                              Lance is done. I think he will try and win some stages, but his quest for the yellow jersey is over, I am happy and sad about it.

A flat yesterday made him lose time, a wreck today before a big hill climb, and then avoiding a wreck in front if him really put him behind.

Tuesday will be more and more mountains.

Comment

Working...
                              X