i am bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am bored

my wife got pissed when i asked her if i could "knock a shot off with her in the bathroom" she said that was just a nasty way of asking and took a nap instead. i know better, but i was too lazy to actually get up and do the deed so i am glad she said no because she will wake up horny. oh yes i know my spouse she will want me bad when she wakes.

so here is what i will ask her when she wakes up.

"may i manipulate my male sex organ between your labia and enter into your vaginal orifice and move in a recipricating motion until i ejaculate spermatazoa."

dont worry ladies i will make sure i handle her business first so as not to be selfish.

yeah i am bored. very bored right now.

Sounding like auri more and more each day, j/k

Comment

did you have sex yet?

Comment

Originally posted by trip
        Sounding like auri more and more each day, j/k
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!

at least i am not sounding like bouncer that would truly be terrible.

sana, not yet but she did wake up horny and i got a call from work and had to leave for an hour. we have been stealing kisses and doing some heavy groping which can only mean one thing i am gettin freaky tonight when my son goes to bed.

Comment

hehehehehehe

Comment

Re: i am bored

Originally posted by jipped genes
            may i manipulate my male sex organ between your labia and enter into your vaginal orifice and move in a recipricating motion until i ejaculate spermatazoa
            Hey Data,you finally getting some after all of these years on Star Trek TNG :rofl: :rofl:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
            IntensityX

Comment

Re: Re: i am bored

Originally posted by IntensityX
              Hey Data,you finally getting some after all of these years on Star Trek TNG :rofl: :rofl:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
              IntensityX
              :rofl:

Comment

We should all be so lucky to sound like Auri. That guy is as wise as Soloman.

Feel my love.

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                  We should all be so lucky to sound like Auri. That guy is as wise as Soloman.

Feel my love.

i love you man. now give me a gentle non gay man hug.

why do you alway have to ruin it by grinding on me auri!?

Comment

It's because I'm marking my territory. Oh wait, i think I'm supposed to urinate on you instead. My bad. Wait, maybe it's the bushes around your house I need to urinate on.

Oh hell - who cares. Gimme some sugar baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                      It's because I'm marking my territory. Oh wait, i think I'm supposed to urinate on you instead. My bad. Wait, maybe it's the bushes around your house I need to urinate on.

Oh hell - who cares. Gimme some sugar baby.
                      i cant handle my neighbors cats and you peeing in my flower beds. i will set our an auri trap and yurn you over to animal control if i catch you. or i will keep you as my slave in my basement like you do with all those used columbian drug mule girls you buy for $175 each.

and i am lactose intolerant so i cant kiss you after you eating icecream.

Comment

Working...
                      X