So I just joined Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just joined Facebook

Been around for a while I know but I've already hooked up with some people from way past, pretty cool stuff:thumup:

fuck facebook

Comment

Fuck SM. :D

Mr I look me up. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Fuck SM. :D

Mr I look me up. :)
        Holy shit bro, there's family I never knew I had hitting me up, great aunti buble butt, and cousin man eater and shit, how the fuck do you avoid people without offending them

Comment

Make search private so they can't find you so easily. Plus even if you friend them you can still ignore them by not responding to them. That's what I do. :D

Comment

who the hell wants to talk to people on facebook, if any people in my life are important to me i have there fucken phone number. lol

just like mr i said. the second my 3rd aunt on my dads side trys to contact me is the day i tell her to get fucked.

you people on facebook are fucken whack

Comment

I actually see it as a way to keep in contact without having to bother calling

Comment

anyone i dont talk too aint worth keeping in touch! lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  if any people in my life are important to me i have there fucken phone number. lol
                  You got my phone number but you are not that important to me. :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    You got my phone number but you are not that important to me. :rofl::rofl:
                    :thumup:

Comment

i usually "friend" someone on facebook if i don't want them to have my number. and as for the distant family, i just ignore them and decline. i went from having 600 some friends to 190 some because i didn't keep in touch with people anymore.

and believe me, sometimes it's easier to get in touch with someone via facebook than phone sometimes, especially in college.

Comment

and mr i. you should add me. ;) LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          who the hell wants to talk to people on facebook, if any people in my life are important to me i have there fucken phone number. lol

just like mr i said. the second my 3rd aunt on my dads side trys to contact me is the day i tell her to get fucked.

you people on facebook are fucken whack
                          Exactly.

People love to get on there and browse fucking pictures of people they haven't even spoken to for 10 years, and everyone always states "it is so good for connecting with people I haven't seen/talked to in years".......well no shit.......but you made it this far without them in your life, so who gives a fuck.

Comment

Facebook sucks.

Comment

so beast and mr. i. Want to be facebook friends? :hibb:

Comment

Working...
                              X