Court...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
    Well fellas here I am... sitting in Immigration court waiting to sign my voluntary deportation papers. I had a nice run here in the great US but I guess I've dragged this out as long as I could now its time to go!

Gonna miss being here in southern cali. Have all my friends and most of my family here but I wont be completely alone when I leave the states and return to my real home.

Bet you guys didn't know you had a real live immigrant in your midst did you? Hahaha

With all that said...

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!

Y que me la chupe esta pinche systema nacional hijos de su puta madre!

:sillyfu: :thumup:
    you could easly just not show up to court. If you stay outta trouble chances you will never get deported. But that means no fighting traffic stops ect. Man to leave your family behind has got to be ruff bro how old are you? I would stay and take my chances fuck the police.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Damn bro sorry about your situation.
      Thanks beast

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        you could easly just not show up to court. If you stay outta trouble chances you will never get deported. But that means no fighting traffic stops ect. Man to leave your family behind has got to be ruff bro how old are you? I would stay and take my chances fuck the police.
        If I don't show up to court they'll know what's up. The beauty about this is that after I go to court the last time I "promise" to leave the US so I could stay if I wanted but I really don't wanna take the chance of being banned for an extra 10 years. Also I figure id take this time to go visit family I haven't seen in years along with a nice long vacation from this area which I need.

If things don't turn out the way I want them to ill just come back and stay under the radar but right now I figure id just give it a shot.

Comment

Marry a white chick or some shit.

Works in the movies.

Comment

^ Won't work. Only thing it will do is split a couple apart.

Comment

Just buy a new fucking ID and stay....apparently it's not all that hard to do down there.

Comment

Actually marriage was the only remedy my attorney could find in my case. Since I don't have any relatives that could sponsor me, getting married was the only option.

Did it. The girl backed out after a week. Now im stuck with no other option.

Getting a new identity would work but like I said before I don't want to risk it.

Comment

i'm sure bouncer will be your wife. offer him some quality tacos in return.

Comment

Pretty sure all my relatives are illegal too, if not I'd hook you up with a hot boricua.

Comment

Haha good lookin out deca

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                        i'm sure bouncer will be your wife. offer him some quality tacos in return.
                        Could I offer you a burrito in exchange for marriage ;)

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                          Could I offer you a burrito in exchange for marriage ;)
                          ehhhh. i don't know... i am already dealing with a puerto rican.

Comment

Working...
                          X