No announcement yet.

Kitchen worktop fitters -everyones a tough guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics are small as hell but from what i see it looks damn good.

got bigger pics bro?

i think the black tops with the white cabinets was the right choice. definitely my style.

Comment

Owner of the worktop company came out to us. Really cool guy, apologised for everything and is gonna do most of it again.

Comment

thats a nice looking kitchen man.

Comment

Thanks guys, the samsung fridge freezer will slide into the gap, all other appliances are integrated

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Thanks guys, the samsung fridge freezer will slide into the gap, all other appliances are integrated
            be nice if we could see it you computer illiterate cunt. god damn pic is the size of your dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

What is it with people that think they can talk tough and intimidate, I hate that shit, treat people with respect and you get along well, talk tough and guess what, people resist, fucking asshole!
              You talking about rado?<:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                be nice if we could see it you computer illiterate cunt. god damn pic is the size of your dick.
                I'll take proper pics when its done then, I though you would be ablew to enlarge those pics, where's beast when you need him.

Comment

He eats peanuts when we play games. Fat turd

Comment

All fixed, head honcho came round and taught them a lesson, looks brilliant

Comment

Working...
                    X