No announcement yet.

Development Update: We're back online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And also an extra skin for you to choose whenever you're browsing the forum.

Hover over your mouse to the bottom left side, there is an option for you to select, click on it and you will be able to see another skin named "superiormuscleVx" so now that you've selected "superiormuscleVx" what's next? It's pure MAGIC! :D

Cheers,
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian; 10-01-11, 08:55 PM.

Comment

bahahaha! i tried the lightweight style and started to freak out! i couldn't get the style back but then i did something and clicked somewhere and it went back.

Comment

The lightweight skin is meant for mobile users. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Schucz View Post
          The lightweight skin is meant for mobile users. :P
          maybe make it black with white text? it helps conserve battery. just a thought. :)

Comment

i honestly do not want other skin options bro. i want only the default style that we picked and the mobile one. i dont like the other colors etc.. and i like everyone being on the same skin.

Comment

i like the green where the user pc options are without the blue strip
              the letters in the font look like there to close

Comment

Originally posted by caged View Post
                i like the green where the user pc options are without the blue strip
                the letters in the font look like there to close
                its not staying green. lol.

Comment

this may seem trivial but i was wondering if we could get a single "Delete" button for PM's? i am not saying it's necessary but it could be more convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    Just log out and change your pw so dna doesnt read them lmao....
                    hahahaha. i have nothing to hide from him. i just hate when you blow up my inbox with sexual advances!

Comment

haha, pedo radio.

Comment

Working...
                      X