actually died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    fuck me you guys are all arguing and our bro almost died. get over yourselfs for 1 min and let scott post HIS thread.
    you were Koed so I assume you just woke up and they told you what happened? fuck thats nutz bro glad you made it
    you right, no disrespect meant.

that said, i think it is important that Scott realize that at his level (300lbs or more) combined with his age, and the chemicals needed to maintain that, it is only a matter of time before something fails and fails big. he is a father and a husband and year after year he says "just one more show". my fear is that it really will be his "last" show one of these times.

he dont need to be that size anymore, cut down stay on some HRT dose test, get off the rest of the shit and live a long healthy life and still look great around 240-250.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

that said, i think it is important that Scott realize that at his level (300lbs or more) combined with his age, and the chemicals needed to maintain that, it is only a matter of time before something fails and fails big. he is a father and a husband and year after year he says "just one more show". my fear is that it really will be his "last" show one of these times.

he dont need to be that size anymore, cut down stay on some HRT dose test, get off the rest of the shit and live a long healthy life and still look great around 240-250.
      I agree with this. I'm a user and I know the risks and I accept them, however I do not go around the boards acting like AAS is 100% safe like some do. Bigscott - take care of yourself and I'm glad you are OK, that must have been one hell of an experience.

Comment

fuck man glad your ok. could be a million and one things why it happened. everyones quick to jump on the AAS almost killed you give it up bandwagon. rest up mate and take it easy for a while

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          Bunch of shit. AAS usage and surgery complication have no correlations. Look at today's pro's, a lot of them have surgery for muscle tares and non of them "die"

It was just a bad reaction to anesthesia, that is very common.
          this is correct ... nothing to do with gear

Comment

dana, it wasnt hust the anesthesia. it was his breathing problem cause by his weight.
            yup ... both anesthesia and my severe apnea were both to blame ... it happens am just happy they got me back :)

Comment

bouncer ,, we are going to stay away from the 300 lbs brother ... you are right !! many don't realize what you have to pump into your body to compete on a level playing field nationally these days ..

its walking a thin line and as many like myself get older that line becomes that much thinner

Comment

just be safe and smart. if you dont have your health you dont have anything really.

drugs can be used in a "safe" way but not at the doses needed to be at that level.

Comment

Working...
                X