Bisping Vs Mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    I don't like the guy for what its worth but I think much of is an act. Dana has taken care of him not thrown him under a bus with match ups, he will wait till silva gets past it then feed him to the count
    this is very true dana takes care of him. he is also not stupid rogan asked if he was ready for the champ and he pretty much said no.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

actually yes they would! I am like you all that sword fighting on the ground is gay but it works and works crazy good if you dont know it.
      most guys in the UFC would have your arm broke before you even knew what happened. this of coarse would have to be the bigger guys or you might just pick him up and slam him in the dirt,lol

I was actually talking about any of the UFC guys. they are just good and would smash normal people including myself and i know how to fight.
      I could beat you, pretty sure of it. You give people the benefit of the doubt. I would start crying and you would feel bad, then boom knife to the throat! :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm
        If you get that gassed in the first round trying to get mount then you don't belong in the ufc. He was out of shape and predictable. Turning and dropping his head when he threw his overhand right. Lucky he didn't eat a knee.

There is a reason he hasn't fought in the ufc since 2005. He can't hang with the elite.

I like the guy. He was a good coach, but he has no business in the ufc.
        Didn't say he became gassed from the mount attempt, he just burned up a lot of energy. His breathing was insane, he was wayyyyy to hyped up in the beginning.

He should go back to acting crazy and get a new show on MTV or something.

Comment

Why did they both look so malnourished and shit?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
            Why did they both look so malnourished and shit?
            weight cut. they both probably look good right now other than miller eye,lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              I could beat you, pretty sure of it. You give people the benefit of the doubt. I would start crying and you would feel bad, then boom knife to the throat! :D
              Never happen, my boy Rocket never gets dry gulched, no excuse for getting drygulched right Rocket?

I know a thing or two about a thing or two

De Niro funny scene - YouTube
              Last edited by Mr I; 12-05-11, 02:26 PM.

Comment

The dry gulch

This Boy's Life - How to Dry Gulch!.mpg - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  lol nope I would have already beaten the kid to death

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    :pissed: can you imagine what they would do to you? alot worse then you have seen on TV. trust me even the worst of the worst in the UFC are complete bad mother fuckers.

not sure what happened to Mayhem ( I dont know him either by the way) but he is never that sloppy on his feet. he is no bisping but not that bad and he wont gass like that either. his ground game is where he fights and its good.
                    I was kidding asshole

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      :whistle
                      Why u gotta instigate shit. I thought It was obvious was just joking

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                        I was kidding asshole
                        I knew you were not serious as why I put the :pissed: in there.
                        well I knew you were not 100% serious.

Comment

Stfu bunch of Fucken pussies!

Comment

Well put by Dana.

Comment

Working...
                            X