What type of guns do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got your IP's

Turn in your neighbor for owning a gun....get $1000 REWARD in Newark, NJ - YouTube:rofl::rofl::rofl: Policing in America, country's fucked up beyond belief:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

You told me to get it you big mellon:thumup:
      I told you to get the Samsung Galaxy

What the fuck is a NO s2?

Comment

Galaxy s 2

Comment

Galaxy s 2
          Well I am sorry but you simply don't know how to use it then. You can clearly see and check any post you make easily. Nothing is covered or blocked out as you claim. I have used this site with a galaxy s2.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Well I am sorry but you simply don't know how to use it then. You can clearly see and check any post you make easily. Nothing is covered or blocked out as you claim. I have used this site with a galaxy s2.
            True dat.

I have used many different smartphones, never encountered one where I couldn't view what I had just typed.

Comment

My piece of shit mytouch phone fuckin sux I miskey every other word. I'll never own another touch screen phone again. I miss my blackberry.

Comment

Cool, can you use it a bit more then, you rarely post on here any more let alone start threads. When you do its rarely about bodybuilding and more often meaningless bullshit.

Bring back the old bouncer and lets get this site rocking again

Comment

Cool, can you use it a bit more then, you rarely post on here any more let alone start threads. When you do its rarely about bodybuilding and more often meaningless bullshit.

Bring back the old bouncer and lets get this site rocking again
                  You are a confused old fool. I post all the time and all the time about site related content. You either can't see it because your vision, dementia, or inability to use the Internet or understand your phone. It is you that posts meaningless YouTube horse shit.

Pay more attention to your posts and stop being lazy with them.
                  Last edited by Bouncer; 01-09-12, 07:52 AM.

Comment

You are a confused old fool. I post all the time and all the time about site related content. You either can't see it because your vision, dementia, or inability to use the Internet or understand your phone. It is you that posts meaningless YouTube horse shit.

Pay more attention to your posts and stop being lazy with them.
                    :rofl:

The older you get the dumber, now with the apparent alzheimer you have begun to forget too. So many years of alpha waves from watching shit tv have nullified any male hormone and bouncer is now lost in space.

Its ok though because when I look at you I remember that spritely character you once were and know its in there some place

Comment

The older you get the dumber, now with the apparent alzheimer you have begun to forget too. So many years of alpha waves from watching shit tv have nullified any male hormone and bouncer is now lost in space.

Its ok though because when I look at you I remember that spritely character you once were and know its in there some place
                      It's funny how your posts clear up when I get on you about it. Shows me you are just lazy most of the time. Keep your posts clear and I will stop bullying you. : )

Comment

:eek: The clarity! :eek:

Comment

It's funny how your posts clear up when I get on you about it. Shows me you are just lazy most of the time. Keep your posts clear and I will stop bullying you. : )
                          Yeah and when I most you liven up, just pull your weight you old fart and stop leaving it all to me to run your site for ya or I will kick ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            Yeah and when I most you liven up
                            fuck, i can see i still have work to do with this tard.

back to square 1.

Mr.I what is the issue bro? why cant your type correctly? :thumup:

Comment

Jokes aside, I do love you Mr. I. if you were to die i would cry.

but just because i love you does not mean i have to go easy on you when i see you failing at life. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X