No announcement yet.

My Home remodeling thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We decided to go with a similar looking Granite counter top over the soap stone because soap stone is apparently a pain in the ass to maintain etc..

Kitchen remodel should be done within the next month or so. Same with the new fence, going with a shadow box type picket fence.

Comment

You need to get rid of your spiders and rats before you do anything to that shit hole. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        You need to get rid of your spiders and rats before you do anything to that shit hole. :rofl:
        :rofl:

Comment

Build the fence yourself.

Comment

Post some pics up of the kitchen when you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              Or compromise and pay some guys to just put up the posts. You can do the cross joists and the slats easily. The auger for the hole digging and the concrete pouring and leveling is the messy part.

Comment

I agree, anything you can do yourself with the fencing will save big money. It gets expensive putting in good fence. I'm in the process of redoing my fence as well.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  We decided to go with a similar looking Granite counter top over the soap stone because soap stone is apparently a pain in the ass to maintain etc..

Kitchen remodel should be done within the next month or so. Same with the new fence, going with a shadow box type picket fence.
                  what type of wood b ? cedar looks nice for fence

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott

Lasts longer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      haha funny joke. like me asking you to lift weights or eat like a man. not gonna happen. :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        Post some pics up of the kitchen when you're done.
                        before an afters for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                          not sure on that yet. we have to pick it out.

they are charging us $2500 to rip out the old chain link fence with tree roots wrapped all over the fucker and install the new fence. we have to buy all the materials etc.. guessing that will be around 4-5k. no a huge yard.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            not sure on that yet. we have to pick it out.

they are charging us $2500 to rip out the old chain link fence with tree roots wrapped all over the fucker and install the new fence. we have to buy all the materials etc.. guessing that will be around 4-5k. no a huge yard.
                            damn bro ... have you thought about renting a backhoe and doing it yourself .. would save you money so you can spend elseware on your home

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                              damn bro ... have you thought about renting a backhoe and doing it yourself .. would save you money so you can spend elseware on your home
                              i just feel like it would be a fucken nightmare ripping all that shit out. there is tree root incasing the fucken old rusty ass sharp fench. lol fuck that

Comment

Working...
                              X