Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Tub advice

Anyone have one? What brand is good?

I know they look kind of tacky and they are a bit 1985 but I need one. My muscles especially upper back get so god damn tight I have to go in for deep tissue massage type stuff once a week. The only other thing that loosens me up is a hot hot shower but the hot water always runs out right when I am getting loose. Every time we go on vacation I hang out in the hot tub all night and it just feels great. Now that we have a back patio I am gonna get one. Nothing crazy or top line shit, just something that works well for what I need it for.

FFS!

Comment

Hot tub advice: find one, stick your head underwater, and don't resurface for air.

Best advice you'll find.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        FFS!
        no idea what that means.

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Hot tub advice: find one, stick your head underwater, and don't resurface for air.

Best advice you'll find.
        jealousy.

Comment

You are married and bored, low test, you want to swing, first step, get a hot tube

Comment

I'll send my girl over to break it in for you....

Comment

You are married and bored, low test, you want to swing, first step, get a hot tube
              mindset of an old bored man to even think of such nonsense.

fuck i dont even want to share the hot tub with anyone but myself. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                I'll send my girl over to break it in for you....

:fight:

Comment

Rado will be straight over lol

Comment

Rado will be straight over lol

Fucking tub will smell like menudo.

Comment

You should get one of these. :rofl:

Comment

I don't think brand matters much, just make SURE you keep up with it. Those things harbor bacteria like you wouldn't believe. If you shave, you can easily get folliculitis, etc. I don't think they're tacky on your back porch. Just get a cover, looks fine. We use it all the time.

Comment

Chlorine as far as up keep right?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Anyone have one? What brand is good?

I know they look kind of tacky and they are a bit 1985 but I need one. My muscles especially upper back get so god damn tight I have to go in for deep tissue massage type stuff once a week. The only other thing that loosens me up is a hot hot shower but the hot water always runs out right when I am getting loose. Every time we go on vacation I hang out in the hot tub all night and it just feels great. Now that we have a back patio I am gonna get one. Nothing crazy or top line shit, just something that works well for what I need it for.
                            Ive had 3 from low brand to top of line. If its going to be out doors in elements I would reconsider,,,thats where we have had our problems. Every one we have had has been pricey to maintain and needed parts here and there. They are enjoyable but can be a headache too.

Comment

Yea it's gonna have to handle Chicago winters

Comment

Working...
                              X