Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Chlorine as far as up keep right?
    Chlorine, PH balance stuff, acid, etc. It's not a ton of any one thing, it's just keeping the levels PERFECT.

Comment

Easy or hard?

Comment

Easy or hard?
        Easy, as long as you have a pool store that's convenient for you. They'll test the water for free, and tell you exactly what you need, how much, etc. But that's the worst part - taking the water in every week or however often you do it.

Comment

Ok thanks. Hoping to find one under 2k

Comment

Ok thanks. Hoping to find one under 2k
            I love the hot tub when it's cold out. It's so nice! I got one whole day of that this winter. :disagree:

Comment

You think it can deal with Chicago winter?

Comment

You think it can deal with Chicago winter?
                That part I'm not sure of. I don't know how well the pipes and stuff deal with harsh freeze, etc. Have you looked at any yet? I'd like to assume the sales people would be in the know, but they don't a damn after they sell it to you.

Comment

No I haven't started looking yet. House renovations and back yard fence first this spring and summer.

Comment

My last two houses had hot tubs. One underground next to the pool, and the last house I put one in above ground.

My recommendation is to NOT get a spa. I am willing to bet you will use it a dozen times in your first year and very little afterwards.

I would only consider getting a spa if you really know you are going to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                      My last two houses had hot tubs. One underground next to the pool, and the last house I put one in above ground.

My recommendation is to NOT get a spa. I am willing to bet you will use it a dozen times in your first year and very little afterwards.

I would only consider getting a spa if you really know you are going to use it.
                      well like i said i am getting it for a specific reason. not just to have one.

Comment

Yes, people around here have and use hottubs during the winter. You'll be fine little soldier.

Cocoa almonds are fire in my mouth hole.

Comment

Originally posted by auri

Cocoa almonds are fire in my mouth hole.
                          What in the blue fuck????

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

What in the blue fuck????
                            They're good is all I'm saying.

Comment

Alternate between a hot shower and cold ice bath in your house. Better for your muscles, cheaper, no bacteria, no upkeep. Want me to continue?

Comment

10 min cold, 10 min warm. Repeat. Also keeps your blood pressure from getting so high.

Thank me later.

Comment

Working...
                                X