• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    because im not a pussy? :hibb:
    LOL...you sure sound like one in this entire thread

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
      Why don't you pay someone to cut your lawn? There are companies that will come out every couple of weeks to do it for you.
      Because he's cheap.

Or his gf tells him the least he could do is mow the damn yard :P

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        LOL...you sure sound like one in this entire thread

Comment

Lmfao @ the guy talking mad shit about the pleasures of mowing his own lawn. Until he had to mowe it. I have to mowe 2x a week with all the rain we've been getting. Typical bouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            Because he's cheap.
            between you and beast telling me im cheap, im starting to develop a complex.

scrum, tell them its a good trait to hold your quarters tight nigga! :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

Nothing worse than a cheap young buck that can't respect his bb'r elders.

Comment

Man when it comes to cheapness Jewish people got nothing on you. :rofl:

Comment

What a bitch....complaining about a little grass whipping his ass....:rofl::rofl:

Comment

its just cutting grass. Man up! Cutting the grass, doing the edges with an edger, and trimming all takes about 1.5-2hrs every other week. Ain't bad man, put in some headphones, have a water bottle and push through.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488
                      its just cutting grass. Man up! Cutting the grass, doing the edges with an edger, and trimming all takes about 1.5-2hrs every other week. Ain't bad man, put in some headphones, have a water bottle and push through.
                      Thanks for the motivation brah!

Comment

Thanks for the motivation brah!
                        no problem brohammed

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                          Every other week? You mean every week... I can't imagine my lawn and how terrible it would look like if it wasn't cut/edged once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                            Every other week? You mean every week... I can't imagine my lawn and how terrible it would look like if it wasn't cut/edged once a week.
                            every other week. I cut it all low, so within a few days it looks good, even better by the next week, and than the following week its long enough to cut.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488

every other week. I cut it all low, so within a few days it looks good, even better by the next week, and than the following week its long enough to cut.
                              Lol @ cut it low. Stfu

Comment

Looks great the days after you cut it though..good shit bouncer, you're really leving your heart on the field with this house thing, rest up brother

Comment

Working...
                                X