Hard days work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    every other week. I cut it all low, so within a few days it looks good, even better by the next week, and than the following week its long enough to cut.
    Never cut it very short, it's bad for the standard ryegrass blend lawns, stresses the roots. Not unless you have bentgrass and are in charge of a putting green.

Comment

Americans lmao

Comment

lol fuck that shit hire you a good old fasion mexican to do that for 20 bucks a week tops. my time is worth more than that. if i had to mow my lawn I couldnt anwser all these dumb fucks questions about steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          lol fuck that shit hire you a good old fasion mexican to do that for 20 bucks a week tops. my time is worth more than that.

I live in Canada...no cheap labour here unfortunately or I'd definitely have mexi lawn care!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            lol fuck that shit hire you a good old fasion mexican to do that for 20 bucks a week tops. my time is worth more than that. if i had to mow my lawn I couldnt anwser all these dumb fucks questions about steroids.
            i wish it was $20 here, we had some wetbacks come and quoted us $40. Told them to get stepping before I called INS

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              Told them to get stepping before I called INS
              :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X